- New admin page styles
- Front Ticket Messages appearance changed
- The new feature allows the customer and the admin to send and receive images along with tickets
- New Google Recaptcha introduced and old captcha removed
- For user convenience latest tickets can be viewed from the addition of left block
- In case of several tickets the customer can search a particular ticket from the search bar
- For TXT and HTML, back office template editor for emails is added
- It also saves customers from unwanted complications. The customers can save time by directly replying via email.
Post a New Ticket - Front Office
By signing in to their account, customers can interact with web-based support helpdesk. The ‘My Tickets' category from customers’ accounts is for creating new tickets and tracking the old ones. While producing a new ticket, file attachments are also supported
The following information is displayed on the grid view after the tickets have been received:
- Ticket ID
- Subject and status
- Customer name
- The data of user response
- Edit the details
- The admin can attain the following information by clicking on any of the tickets from the list:
- Attachments and emails
- The date a ticket is created
- The date admin has responded
- Related department
- Last time a staff responded
This division handles the options for tickets on behalf of the store owner. It includes the status of the ticket, priorities, and department. For customer support agent and the user itself, ticket responses are displayed with various color schemes. The ticket can be replied by the admin or the agent from this section and can be closed on reply.
Internal notes are to communicate with your agents or internal departments. PrestaShop Help Desk extension enables you to save these notes for better communication within the company.
Set Ticket Status
You need to set aside the important queries from the lesser significant ones to avoid losing potential customers. By making priorities regarding customer complaints through this extension, you will assure customer retention. The priorities can be rated as 1, 2, 3 or low and high.
Departments are also responsible for executing clean and unhindered support tasks. With this customer service plugin, you can manage department title, email and signature.
Configure setting for Email Templates and Pre-Made replies
You can personalize email formats to be occasion appropriate for instance, new ticket creation, new message or when a new ticket is closed. Ready answers in the form of premade replies can be devised for communicating with the client instantly and for later use.
You can get notified with every alert generated from the customer. Access back office and configure settings to ‘Send email copy’.
To prevent spam you can activate caption from the settings.
- Personalized title for the helpdesk or a support page
- Shows various ticket statuses on the front office such as priorities and departments
- For newly generated ticket, choose default priority, respective department, and status
- Pick the email template which you prefer
- Enable file uploads
- Upload file with the maximum size
- File types which users are able to attach can be entered by the admin
- Manage alerts for tickets and messages
- Activate Google Captcha
- Tickets can be closed by the clients
- You can activate default new message response, default new ticket response and the close ticket notice
- Additional features for multiple stores
- A link to attachment is included in user email