One Page Checkout module is now a very mature product and when it comes to professional looking and powerful checkout it's being No.1 choice since 2009.
While PrestaShop has it's own One page checkout since v1.4, many shop owners think it's just not it, that it lags behind especially in customer comfort and intuitiveness.
Following our successful One Page Checkout module for PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4, we've spent lot of time discussing with many business owners to help us design really powerful OPC module for latest Prestashop.
We're bringing few new features and completely new styling which could help customer satisfaction and conversion even more.Feature highlights - or what's changed compared to standard OPC:
- No redundant clicks required - no buttons for choosing checkout type, no "Save" button, it's true One click checkout
- Designed with customer visual comfort in mind - compact, not too much cluttered, no surprises, just simple understandable form
- Inline validation - as per study (http://www.alistapart.com/articles/inline-validation-in-web-forms/), inline validation definitely helps to increase customer satisfaction and thus buying potential
- Better error reporting - error messages are more unified in look and are displayed closer to problematic area and thus help customers to locate more easily what's wrong
- Payment methods are displayed right away and in stylable fashion as radio buttons, no waiting for address fill-in and ToS confirmation
- As with previous versions, very popular Sticky cart and/or Sticky summary, i.e. cart block or cart summary sections is always visible, it's floating.
- Info block (also sticky!) ...everybody likes it, see for yourself on demo site
- Page fading, for better focus on checkout while being on checkout form (fades out disturbing elements on checkout form)
- Multiple addresses support, seamlessly integrated as in previous version
- Finally, support for virtual goods! No delivery address, just email and payments.
- Extensive configuration possibilities back office
- Automatically localized to your language - reusing default translations + many translations contributed by our existing customers worldwide
- Checkout form compliant with the new German e-shop law!
- Integrated ship2pay module (restriction of payment modules based on carrier selected, payment modules are ajax-refreshed immediately)
- 3 layout options available - single column, two columns and three columns for even more compact look
- Fully Responsive with all responsive templates for PS 1.5 and 1.6
- Want more? Let us know, we're eager to know your opinion and we're prepared to develop this according to YOUR needs