Add the possibility for visitors and clients to submit quotes
regarding any product, bargain for the best price
, and when agreed, to turn this into an order
! Is a real Must Have for catalog mode enabled shops (not mandatory)!
Let’s settle a fact first: hiding a price or the cart, does not mean that sales are turned off!
Wholesales, B2B type shops, niche webshops or market style e-businesses cannot always or do not want to allow direct purchases, or simply for some reason is not possible to display a price and a buy now button. Or, simply for the biggest customer satisfaction, just want to grant them the possibility to bargain or obtain more info about group of products.
Here’s what the quotation module offers for them:
- Works perfectly under catalog mode enabled shops
- Works perfectly side-by-side with normal cart
- It is present in the Quick-View window too
- Module can be freezed: clients cannot submit new bargains, but they can access their history (much better than the complete module disable feature)
- Displays quantity option for catalog mode shops
- Saves colors, attributes and reference code too for easy tracking
- Creates a separate entry in My account for easy access
- Has a built-in messaging system for admin and client
- Admin / owner can submit offers with special prices
- If offer accepted, quote can be transformed into an order, with the reduction automatically generated
- Multi-shop / multistore compatibility
- Emails are sent to both user and shop owner
- Admin can add / setup multiple email addresses to receive notification
- Unique ID and Number is generated for each quote
- Option to display only on selected categories
- Or display only if product is not available for order
- Options list in Back office contains:
- enable guest checkout,
- turn off new bargains, but keep current ones (freeze module)
- turn off display prices for all module related pages,
- choose between fly to cart or pop-in confirmation,
- enable submit now option if client is logged in (instant submit option),
- make T&C required and attach an existing page,
- turn off messaging,
- display button on product page and/or on product list,
- categories filter etc.
The module works perfectly in catalog mode – even more, it’s an almost compulsory plug-in –, it gets along completely with the default shopping cart, and you can even customize it to appear only in selected categories or next to the products which can’t be ordered on-line.
Don’t forget: successful bargaining is one of the foundations of good business; it ensures that both parties are content, and a happy customer can easily turn into a returning customer!
- users can ask price details about all products, even non-orderable ones
- absolute ease and intuitive as it mimics the shopping cart
- My Quotes is added to My Account shortlist for easy access
- Quotes cart is present in the header
- animated add to quote cart effect or confirmation pop-up
- They can name their quotes and even submit a message with it
- They can change quantity on the overview page and enter huge numbers too
- They can ask to be contacted via telephone and give a specific number
- Logged in clients have the instant submit option in their cart and popup
- one page login / register (just as one page checkout) with fast register (OPC)
- They receive email confirmation after submit
- They can reject offers
- As inherits Prestashop styles, the module is responsive (if the mother-theme is bootstrap based), so bargains can be submitted from mobile too
This is how it happens:
Similarly to the buying process, the customer places the products they are interested in into a virtual quote cart, and after filling out some text fields, asks the owner of the store for a quote. If sending is successful, both of them receive a notification, and a built-in messaging system also allows them to chat and to haggle. If both parties are content with the offer, the owner freezes the bargaining, which is transformed into an order, and the discount is deducted automatically as well.
Your clients, if they want to buy a lot or ask for a better price, have the possibility to ask details about certain products, bargain with a built-in messaging system, and agree on offer, which than can be transformed into an order. You can take the module as an actual between / complementary step in the order procedure as the process is very similar to the normal "Add to cart - Submit order" one.
They can bargain a price for their choosen products, and this increases the chances of purchase, since the final price was suggested and agreed by them too!
Are you currently using this module? Give us your opinion!