Optimise la gestion de vos stocks
The option of having one or several expiration lots for each product is added.
The lots selected for each product are chosen by the date closest to the current date.
The update to be expired or not, is synchronized when a visitor enters the product tab.
When a sale of products is made, the quantity sold from the stock of the corresponding lot and closest to the current date is subtracted.
- Shows in a tab the information of the lots corresponding to the product visited
- List of products showing:
- Product name
- EAN code of the product
- Product Reference
- Lot of the product, one per line
- Expiration date of the corresponding batch
- Stock of the lot
- Orders where the lot on the list has been sold.
- Indicates if it is expired or not.
- Option to show or not the lots in the product file.
- Set margin days so that the lot is salable and it is changed to expired, there are long-term products which can last and not finish more than 2 months and we do not want to sell these products or they will expire before finishing them, example: spices , nuts, etc.
- Send an email with the list of lots of the products that have been sold in an order, in this way the receiver of the mail will know what lots should be used in the corresponding order.
- Deactivate the product if it does not have correct batches that have not expired.
- Import of list of lots by CSV, using the product ID, lot number, lot stock, expiration date.
- Import of list of lots by CSV, using the product reference, lot number, lot stock, expiration date.
It shows in the order form the used lots of the products of the order.