Advanced Search 4 Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
The best layered navigation module for PrestaShop is back with a new version! 18 months of research and development were required to provide you with more than fifty new functionalities.
What this product does for you
Simplify site search
Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
An essential tool for shops offering a vast selection of products, Advanced Search 4 allows you to add as many search engines as you want and to position them where you choose.
The module's search mechanism is filter-based. Filters form the basis for successful layered navigation. They allow your customers to find products that match their search criteria with a minimum number of clicks.
Advanced Search 4 has been developped in order to provide short loading times, even for catalogues containing tens of thousands of products or categories.
Initial version published in 2010 - Winner of the Best Modules Awards en 2012 - Listed among the best-selling add-ons since 2010.
3 types of search are available to you:
In addition to its main features, the Advanced Search function is also recognised as one of your best allies when it comes to referencing. It includes an optimised page generator for SEO, which allows you to increase your visibility without any duplicated content!
Behind all of these innovations, our objective always remains the same : to help you increase your rate of conversion and boost your sales !
As you can imagine, with this new version, version 4.11, Advanced Search has never been as powerful
- Search your entire catalogue: the search scope covers the entire catalogue.
- Search within a selection of products: the search scope covers the page the customer is currently visiting.
- Search by steps: criteria are refined and displayed as your customers specify their search.
- *NEW* Sub-category
- *NEW* On offer
- *NEW* New products
- *NEW* Category tree
- Category levels
- In the sale
- Online only
- In stock
- Available for sale
- Product width
- Product length
- Product height
- Product weight
The module offers the following types of display based on the filter selected:
- *NEW* Drop-down menu with filter
- *NEW* Colour squares + Names
- *NEW* Min / Max (numerical values)
- Radio buttons
- Drop-down menu
- Multiple drop-down menu
- Colour swatches
Optimisations and indexing
- Available sorting options: Best-selling, Stock, Price, Name, Reference
- Display the least expensive version by default
- Display the image of the searched for version
- Display products linked to sub-categories
- Display each attribute as a product (requires our other "Products by attributes" module)
- New MySQL requests (+ 45% performance enhancement)
- Synchronisation of category statuses
- Synchronisation of criteria and of the catalogue
- Caching on the server side and the customer side (browser)
Search in stages
- Search the stock of versions of your products
- Automatically hide useless filters and criteria
- Re-written URls for the results pages (not indexed)
- Sorting of engines within the page
- Selection of the operator to be used within the filters (AND/OR)
- Enable the grouping of criteria (e.g. family of colours etc.)
- Enable the addition of several category type filters
- Display the number of results before launching the search
- Reminders of selected criteria
- Enable the skipping of a step
- Enable a search to be restarted from the step of your choice
- Automatic execution of a search upon the selection of the last step
- Duplication of a search engine
- Reorganisation of the interfaces
- Integrated CSS editor with syntax highlighting
- Homepage (hook home)
- Top of page (hook top)
- Left column (hook leftColumn)
- Right column (hook rightColumn)
- Personalised positioning (anywhere on your site)
Note, version 4.11 of Advanced Search is only compatible with the versions of PrestaShop from 188.8.131.52 up.
For previous versions, you must download version 4.10 of our module.
What's New in Version 4.11.8(01/17/2017)
- Fix category criterions
- Fix empty SEO page (missing redirect)
- Improve compatibility with warehouse theme
This module is part of a pack
About the developer, Presta-Module
PrestaModule is the first company to have been dedicated exclusively to the development of PrestaShop modules. They are a key player on Addons. Their modules are technically evolved and have a tons of really cool features. Two of them has been awarded at Best Modules Awards ceremony. It must be clear to you now that buying a module designed by PrestaModule means choosing quality, a follow-up service and enjoy one of the most responsive technical or commercial support out there.