- Add it anywhere you want, using the link, the CMS shortcode (directly inside CMS pages!) or Hook (anywhere on your theme!!)
- Possibility to implement multiple forms
- Forms can easily be made SEO friendly
- Opt-in in the newsletter via a custom field
- Send emails to the customer with variables from the submitted form
- Send emails to one (to many) recipients, with variables from the submitted form
- View the submissions in the back office
- Export as CSV the submissions
- Multi lang support
- Possibility to define multiple recipients
- Possibility to allow the access to connected customers only.
- ... And to redirect the non connected users to a specific URL (or show a 404 page)
You can personalize the displaying of your form with :
- A message before the form
- A message after the form
- A thank you message after the post has been submitted, that you can customize with variables from the submitted form (like showing the firstname or confirming submitted data)
- An url to redirect your customer to.
- A specific "Send" button message. (Like "Schedule an appointment").
Fields available includes :
- Basic text
- Number (and validation)
- Email (and validation)
- URL (and validation)
- Select (with list based on the language)
- Radio and checkboxes
- Static field
- Legend label
- Google reCaptcha
- Captcha engine
- Hidden field
Options for each field are :
- Custom class
- Custom parameters (like "multiple" for enabling multiple file uploads)
- CSS Style
Once the form has been sent, you can choose to :
Possibility to insert submitted data to your messages (thank you message, email messages and subjects) using variables.
That way, you can confirm to your customer which data they entered !
- Send the submitted values OR a specific message
- ... for the sender and for the admins (with distincts messages)
Exemple :"Thank you for your participation John
. We reserved 3
places as you requested for the event on saturday
." (Underline texts comes from the data submitted by your customer).
The form will automatically save your customer information
if he/she is connected.
It will also automatically save the url of the product page
if the form is displayed in a product page.
One last thing. You can now choose between displaying the form via an URL, CMS Shortcode
or via a HOOK. Which let you put your form at any place you want in your theme