Audience & Requirements :
Target audience :
Web agencies, freelancers (official partner agencies and freelancers)
You need a technical knowledge of PrestaShop (development, integration )
Training progress :
Groups of 8 people maximum.
Training is hosted in web conference by an expert trainer certified by PrestaShop. In order to access our online training you will need:
-Earphones/headset or speakers
-Internet access to join the training session in VoIP
-Latest version of Java
-A microphone to interact with the trainer (instant messaging will be available).
Teaching Method :
Administration will be providing a visual PowerPoint presentation and hands on practice within the PrestaShop platform. Prior to the training date, we will provide logins and passwords to the connect to the platform as well as course material. We encourage you to ask questions throughout the training session.
1000€ excl. VAT per trainee Payment upon registration
2 consecutive days, 7 hours training per day, hours : from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (GMT+1)
- New features in development.
- Symfony2 key folders and new structure.
- Data Base Structure and Doctrine.
- 3 spaces:
- Legacy Code
- Intermediary Code
- New Code
- Payment Module
- Migration to Payment API
- Ex.: Create a Payment Module for 1.7.
- Theme Organisation
- Understand the domain division.
- New Smarty
- New Resource Management.
- New Translation Management.
- New Standards and Technologies.
- Configuring your environment.
- Create a new Theme from Starter Theme + Classic
- Back Office New Structure
- Not all is Twig, not all is Smarty
- BO Structure
- Overriding a BO.