There is no contract associated with our support service. Your hours are purchased in advance and held within an hours bank, any unused hours will be retained within your account for up to 12-months and can be used whenever you need them.
- All support requests are to be logged via the support system, any support requests received via telephone will be transferred to our support ticketing system. This gives us the opportunity to capture all of the information required to fulfil your request as well as automatically feeding the request in to our system with the correct contact details.
- Your support request should contain clear information about the issue that you are having along with any other information that may help to clarify or resolved the issue.
- Standard Support is provided during normal office hours 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Any support work that you request to be completed outside of our standard hours, such as evenings and weekends, will be charged against your support account at 1.5 X the standard rate and considered as an ‘Out of Hours’ service.
- Whilst we will try to help you as much as possible and we understand that urgent issues can arise, out of hours support services should be considered an exception and we can’t commit to fulfilling all out of hours requests immediately.
- All work carried out along with the time taken will be logged within your support account and an hours-bank statement will be issued each month with details of all support tickets raised and work carried out.
Any unused support hours will expire 12-months after the date of purchase.