To use this module and process credit card payments, you will need to have the following before going any further:
- An installed SSL certificate. In order to get it, please contact your web hosting service or a SSL certificate provider.
- A PHP version >= 5.3. If you have an older PHP version, please ask your hosting provider to upgrade it to match the requirement.
You can then install Cardinity's plugin on your PrestaShop online store, create a Cardinity account and start accepting payments immediately.
To configure the module, choose Modules (on your PrestaShop admin area) then find module Cardinity under Payments and Gateways tab and click on Configure.
There is only one section in module’s configuration page. You need to enter Consumer
Key and Consumer Secret which you can find on your Cardinity account’s member’s area (navigate to cardinity.com/manage/ -> Integration -> API Settings).
On Cardinity page (API Settings) you will find the credentials for testing and LIVE account.
- If you want to test a module, please, enter the TEST credentials.
- If you want to configure module to start accepting LIVE (real) transactions, enter the provided LIVE Consumer Key and Consumer Secret .
- After you are done, click Save button.