1. Add/install the module into your shop using the standard PrestaShop procedure.
2. In the module's configuration page:
2.1. Choose how you want to see the related products (none / list / content blocks) and the related CMS pages (none / list / content blocks / full content).
2.2. Choose if you want to override your CMS template with the one provided with this module (recommended=YES). If you don't, you can add a custom hook to your own CMS template (cms.tpl) to show related products.
2.3. In the bottom panel, start creating relationships between CMS pages and products.
3. You can also manage relatioships for a single product from the admin page for that product (tab 'Products by CMS').
- By default, related CMS pages for a given product will be shown under the product content (hook 'productFooter').
- If you override your CMS template, related products for a given CMS page will be shown under the CMS content (custom hook 'displayCMS').