Google Rich Snippets are codes who are added on the pages of your store, they are invisible to visitors.
However, Google Rich Snippets allow you to add additional information about your pages (prices, descriptions, notes/grades ...). This information is collected by Google and become visible in the search engine.
Ultimate Google Rich Snippets generates rich snippets on the following pages:
- Product pages: product price, availability, inventory, product name, product category, product image, currency, seller, new or used, breadcrumb, product ID, product url, number of reviews and notes average of the product if the "product reviews" module is enabled.
- Categories pages: page title, page url, description of the page, breadcrumb.
- Home: page title, page description, url of the page.
- Page CMS page title, page description, url of the page.
- Association of all pages of your site with the Google+ page of your shop.
You can view your rates in the search engines either HT or TTC.
You can set the message out of stock for the search engines .
You can display or not the amounts remaining in the search engines.
Average rating of your shop can be automatically calculated by the module (average of all the opinions on your products) or you can set it manually directly into the module.