184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Prestashop Total Protection Module (Plugin) by LionScripts.com makes it extremely easy to apply every possible protection to the precious Prestashop website content and images from being scraped/stolen or copied.
O que este módulo oferece
As all of your website content is publicly visible on your Prestashop Website, so any one can copy the images by simplay drag-n-drop and copy your website content, which can lead to penalizing your website. Prestashop Total Protection is a very easy to use module that helps you protecting your content and images using all possible ways so that your website don't get scraped or stolen. You can also block the IP Addresses which you think are spammy, which can save your website bandwidth and decrease the loading time.
- Disables text selection
- Disables right clicks
- Disables keyboard shortcuts used for content scraping like CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X, CTRL+V, CTRL+U, CTRL+P
- Disables image drag and drop
- Disables Image Copying on Mobiles and Tablets
- Block IP Addresses
- Printing Protection – Allow or Disable the Printing of your Web Page using CTRL+P on PC and CMD+P on MAC or default browser printing buttons*
- Append Text to user’s clipboard when he copied: You can append your own text to the user clipboard when he copies some text from your website (If you have not disabled the Text-Selection)
- Compatible with Prestashop 1.6.*
- Full Compatibility with all browsers*
- No compromise with SEO of the site
- Free SEO Support
Geralmente comprados juntos
Compatible with Prestashop 1.6.*
Suporte e atualizações
Você dispõe automaticamente de 3 meses de suporte para esse produto.
Durante 90 dias após a compra, você desfruta do suporte técnico e funcional, além de ter acesso às atualizações disponibilizadas para esse produto.
Method 1 (Install Module from Backend):
1. Login to your Prestashop Backend.
2. Go to Modules Page
3. Click on "Add a new module" (At top right side in the Prestashop 1.6 Backend)
4. Select the downloaded zip file (totalprotection.zip) and click on "Upload this module".
5. After the Module is uploaded, you will see the "Total Protection" on your modules page
6. Click on the "Install" Button
7. After successful installation, you can go on setting-up your own configuration for the Total Protection (based on your needs)
Method 2 (FTP):
Upload the folder "totalprotection" (after extracting the zip file totalprotection.zip) to the "modules" folder inside your Prestashop Website Installation and then install and configure.
What's New in Version 1.0(2015-01-10)
- Checked upto the latest Prestashop Version
sobre o desenvolvedor
O colaborador responde às suas perguntas em:
Precisa de ajuda?