módulo Unicredit PagOnline Imprese
188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
This module enables purchases through Unicredit PagOnline Imprese (not for the old PagOnline Card) payment method in your store.
O que este módulo oferece
Your store(s) can easily accept Credit Card payments through Unicredit PagOnline Imprese payment method.
Please note that this module works with PagOnline Imprese, not for the old PagOnline Carte (see our dedicated module).
It's tested on Prestashop 1.5.1.x and upper (including 1.6.x) and supports multishop and "one page checkout".
By module settings, you can either only authorize payments (manual intervention in bank back office to conclude transfer), or activate the immediate charge from the customer's account (without any further manual intervention)
- payment through Unicredit payment gateway
- possibility to define test and production accounts and easily switch between them
- fully translatable in any language (default translation: english and italian)
- full Prestashop themes compliance (you can easily integrate it on any theme)
- easly find payments from your store in the bank back office
Suporte e atualizações
Você dispõe automaticamente de 3 meses de suporte para esse produto.
Durante 90 dias após a compra, você desfruta do suporte técnico e funcional, além de ter acesso às atualizações disponibilizadas para esse produto.
After module installation check:
- Currency: Unicredit by default accept only payments in Euro (EUR). You can ask Unicredit to enable, for example, USD. The module support multi currency without code modifications. Remember only to check the "payment modules" backoffice page to correctly setup Currency/payment module(s) associations.
- Country: In Prestashop back office you can exclude PagOnline Imprese Module in payment involving some specific countries.
- Abandoned Payments: Unicredit PagOnline Imprese does not manage "server to server" notifications, although the module implements several strategies to reduce the risk of abandoned payments (see documentation), we strongly recommend to ask Unicredit to remove the summary screen at the end of the transaction, so the user will be redirected immediately to the shop. They do this by explicit request, for the production environment.
O que seus clientes apreciarão
Customers will be able to pay by several credit cards through PagOnline Imprese secure website.
Geralmente comprados juntos
What's New in Version 1.0.7(2015-12-21)
- 1.0.7 bug fix: wrong module redirect
sobre o desenvolvedor, Blulab
Blulab has been developing a large number of eCommerce solutions for over 15 years, with a strong specialization in the food & wine industry. Our strengths:
- Analysis of the project from a technical, functional and business-model point of view
- Integration of the online business with offline channels, with enterprise systems, ERP, marketplaces, price comparators, email marketing platforms, logistics and shipping advanced operators
O colaborador responde às suas perguntas em:
Precisa de ajuda?