188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
Increase conversion rates by allowing your customers to buy in their language. This module automates and simplifies your localization workflow, using state-of-the-art machine translation to ensure that any text you change gets translated instantly.
O que este módulo oferece
Facilita as vendas no exterior
- Increase conversion rates and international sales.
- Automatization of the translation workflow.
- Translations are stored on your database, which is beneficial for SEO.
- The strategic control panel will help you gain more insight about your sales.
- Translate any text from your shop instantly, with machine translation. Currently Bing is the only machine translator available; more to come.
- Translates all of your shop in minutes.
- Select the target languages and the sections that you want to translate:
- CMS categories
- Feature values
- Attribute groups
- Installed modules
- Module texts in database tables
- Enable or disable machine translation at will.
- Any source text you change will be automatically translated into the languages you select.
- This module uses Bing Translator, so you can translate freely up to 2M characters per month.
- Estimate the management costs and translation times of machine vs. professional translation.
- Use the strategic control panel to gain more insight about your sales.
Geralmente comprados juntos
Some languages may not be supported by Bing Translator. You can see the list of available languages here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh456380.aspx
O que seus clientes apreciarão
Customers will be able to buy from your shop in their native language, which will result in more purchases and an increase of conversion rates.
You need a Microsoft account in order to get your Bing credentials (for free).
Suporte e atualizações
Você dispõe automaticamente de 3 meses de suporte para esse produto.
Durante 90 dias após a compra, você desfruta do suporte técnico e funcional, além de ter acesso às atualizações disponibilizadas para esse produto.
- Install the module at your Back Office, or uncompress the ZIP file in your '/modules' folder.
- In the navigation menu, go to 'Localization > CORAL Basic' and set it up.
- First-time usage:
- Enable machine translation and enter your Bing credentials in the configuration panel.
- Select the languages you want to translate to. If you don't see any language, go and create one in 'Localization > Languages'.
- Select the sections you want to translate.
- Click on 'Save and Invalidate' if it is the first time you translate the selected sections.
- Finally click on 'Save and Translate'.
- From now on, those sections will be automatically translated whenever you change any of their source texts.
What's New in Version 1.4.1(2017-04-20)
- Improved error handling
- Disabled optin setting
sobre o desenvolvedor
O colaborador responde às suas perguntas em:
Precisa de ajuda?