220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Increase conversion rates by allowing your customers to buy in their language. This module automates and simplifies your localization workflow, using state-of-the-art machine translation to ensure that any text you change gets translated instantly.
O que este módulo oferece
Facilita as vendas no exterior
- Increase conversion rates and international sales.
- Automatization of the translation workflow.
- Translations are stored on your database, which is beneficial for SEO.
- The strategic control panel will help you gain more insight about your sales.
- Translate any text from your shop instantly, with machine translation. Currently Bing is the only machine translator available; more to come.
- Translates all of your shop in minutes.
- Select the target languages and the sections that you want to translate:
- CMS categories
- Feature values
- Attribute groups
- Installed modules
- Module texts in database tables
- Enable or disable machine translation at will.
- Any source text you change will be automatically translated into the languages you select.
- This module uses Bing Translator, so you can translate freely up to 2M characters per month.
- Estimate the management costs and translation times of machine vs. professional translation.
- Use the strategic control panel to gain more insight about your sales.
Suporte e atualizações
Você dispõe automaticamente de 3 meses de suporte para esse produto.
Durante 90 dias após a compra, você desfruta do suporte técnico e funcional, além de ter acesso às atualizações disponibilizadas para esse produto.
Some languages may not be supported by Bing Translator. You can see the list of available languages here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh456380.aspx
You need a Microsoft account in order to get your Bing credentials (for free).
O que seus clientes apreciarão
Customers will be able to buy from your shop in their native language, which will result in more purchases and an increase of conversion rates.
- Install the module at your Back Office, or uncompress the ZIP file in your '/modules' folder.
- In the navigation menu, go to 'Localization > CORAL Basic' and set it up.
- First-time usage:
- Enable machine translation and enter your Bing credentials in the configuration panel.
- Select the languages you want to translate to. If you don't see any language, go and create one in 'Localization > Languages'.
- Select the sections you want to translate.
- Click on 'Save and Invalidate' if it is the first time you translate the selected sections.
- Finally click on 'Save and Translate'.
- From now on, those sections will be automatically translated whenever you change any of their source texts.
Geralmente comprados juntos
What's New in Version 1.4.1(2017-04-20)
- Improved error handling
- Disabled optin setting
sobre o desenvolvedor
O colaborador responde às suas perguntas em:
Precisa de ajuda?