LIST OF PRODUCTS
This module displays list of products with calculated total sales for every listed product. Fields 'Paid tax included' and 'Paid tax excluded'
display the total sales for every listed products. If shop uses multiple currencies, these values are displayed in the shop's default currency.
Conversion rate from user's database is used to do the calculation for products sold in other currencies.
Data fields displayed in the table of listed products:
- Product reference
- Product name
- Parent category
- Paid tax included - total sum of paid tax included for a product
- Paid tax excluded - total sum of paid tax excluded for a product
- Quantity - total number of sold products for a product
- Pre-tax wholesale price (if enabled in options) - total sum of product wholesale prices for a product.
These are original wholesale prices - as were set at the time of order.
- Reduction tax excl. (if enabled in options) - total sum of reductions for a product.
- Reduction tax incl. (if enabled in options) - total sum of reductions for a product.
- Quantity discounts (if enabled in options) - total sum of quantity discounts for a product.
- EDIT button : there is edit button near every product in the list. By clicking the edit button, product details are opened for the selected product.
Thus, user can review sales of the individual products. Based on sales information user can decide to edit product prices, add discounts and similar.
Edit link is available in the table of liste product for such actions. By clickin the link, edit product page for selected product is loaded.
ORDER DATE PRE-FILTER SELECTION
This form features to display products sold within specified date range, based on order date. Filter is set by selecting values from date picker
for fields 'Orders from:' and 'Orders to':. Selected values are saved by clicking the button 'Filter by date' and used for further reports.
To delete saved date filter, simply click to 'Orders from:' or 'Orders to' text field, delete the value and click 'Filter by date'.
ORDER STATUS PRE-FILTER SELECTION
Order status pre-filter selection features to display product sales for the selected order statuses.
For example, if you want to generate report for all product sales that match predefined criteria: 'Waiting for Bank Wire payment',
'Waiting for PayPal payment', 'Waiting for Cash on delivery', you have to check these three statuses in the form 'Order State' and click 'Save'.
Now, only products with orders matching checked statuses are listed. The report calculation is performed for the listed product only.
Bellow the list of products, total sales are displayed. This are the summed value for the total sales for all listed products.
Summed values are displayed for:
- Paid tax included - sum of paid tax included for or all listed products.
- Paid tax excluded - sum of paid tax excluded for or all listed products.
- Wholesale price - sum of wholesale prices for or all listed products.
- Reductions - sum of reductions tax excluded for all listed products.
- Reductions tax incl. - sum of reductions tax included for all listed products.
- Quantity discounts - sum of quantity discounts for all listed products.
By clicking “Download PDF” button, a complete document including the list of 50 best selling products by total paid value
(if enabled in options) and the sum of total values is available to be opened in a PDF reader or saved to a file.
By clicking export button on the tool bar, the list of products with the same details as in the browser list is exported to a CSV file.
The exported file can be opened and edited in a CSV enabled application like MS Excel, Open Office Exc or Google docs sheet.
NOTE: You application must be set to use "," as the delimiter for table columns. Please see help of specific application of your choice for more details.
Display top products on PDF report - 50 best selling products in PDF report, based on search parameters.
Display wholesale prices - the sum of original wholesale product prices for listed products in products list, CSV export and in PDF report.
Display product reductions - the sum of reductions for listed products in products list, CSV export and in PDF report.
Display quantity discounts - the sum of quantity discounts for listed products in products list, CSV export and in PDF report.