E-satisfaction has been built to make e-commerce customer centric and help you create a bond with your customers, making them think that “this e-shop really gets me”!
To achieve this e-satisfaction follows a three step methodology that is implemented the moment you integrate this plugin. The three steps of this methodology are the following:
- Step 1: Collect feedback from real customers, about their experience, across all stages of their consumer journey
- Step 2: Understand why they say and add each customer to one or more segments, based on how satisfied they are by their experience and what they really need.
- Step 3: Trigger out of the box and easy to setup humanized marketing mechanisms like refer a friend, callback requests and automated alerts, that respond or react to the feedback provided by each customer, based on the segment he/she belongs to.
The main advantage of e-satisfaction is that it is EASY. Easy to respond, easy to setup, easy to use and easy to understand. Our team has built this tool to help you save time and have more time to serve your customers better. The features that implement this approach are the following:
- Automated mechanisms to collect feedback across the customer journey in your e-shop, friendly and easy to ask, with high response rates.
- Ready to use sets questions sets, created for and tested in retail e-shops. No need to think what to ask, when to ask and how to ask, we have it ready for you!
- Preloaded humanized marketing automations, like refer a friend, call back request, automated alerts that are triggered automatically based on the level of satisfaction of each customer.
- Real time dashboard where you can see who said what and understand what each customer is expecting from you.
- Integration of feedback in the sales page to help you prioritize customer service and easily see who is the customer that needs your attention.
- Mobile adaptive UI of questionnaires to help your customers give the feedback they want to give
- Ongoing monitoring and measurement of Net Promoter Score (NPS), one of the most important scores for your e-shop
- "Satisfaction history" of each customer, through PrestaShop's admin panel.
Today we spend a lot of time, effort and money on customer acquisition efforts but we seem to forget about the customer that lies behind the data we optimize every day. We focus a lot on customer acquisition, while the success will come from customer loyalty! E-satisfaction combines customer feedback with marketing actions and helps you become customer centric, easy and hassle free!