Simple setup, with a few clicks, you can configure product specific FAQ:
- You can define if users can ask questions.
- You can define if only connected users can ask questions.
- You can choose the display order (by date or by position of your choice).
- You can choose the number of questions visible by page.
- You can define if answers are visible by default, or if you have to click on the question to reveal the answer (option also available for the general FAQ for the website).
Possibility of adding questions:
- You can add a question only by product.
- A question added will automatically be displayed on the website (in the page of the indicated product).
- From the same adding page, you can add a question for the general FAQ.
Possibility of answering users questions:
- You'll be warned by email of a new question.
- You'll have to answer at least in the language of the question.
- You'll be able to translate the question and the answer so that it will be displayed in the other languages.
- When you'll submit your answer, an email will be sent to the user who asked the question to warn him that an answer is displayed on the website, with the product link, and this answer will automatically be displayed on the website (according to the shop, the product, the language and the order of display you have chosen).
A clear question list, displayed by shop (if your PrestaShop is multi-shop configured) and by product:
- Display of the product lists according to the shop of the context you're in.
- The next screen allows you to see all the questions by product and by shop chosen. It will allow you not to see all the questions of all the shops and products on the same screen.
- The display of the "General FAQ" product is only ordered by chosen position and not by date.
- The display of the other products is ordered according to your configuration, by date or by position.