How module works?
The principle applied with Site Cache for Prestashop follows a common pattern.
When a user visiting a website page for the first time, Prestashop generate and deliver this page to the visitor and automatically save a copy of it to the cache. Then all those pages just get stored in a cache. Each subsequent time when user request arrives, the system does not does not request Prestashop to generate a page, but returns the copy of the page from cache.
This greatly reduces database and server load. Once the server generate a page it does not need to generate it again and again, it simply returns only cached copies - immediately. An module is significantly increase the load speed of Prestashop store.
- Enable or Disable Site Cache for Prestashop
- Enable or Disable Display statistics at the bottom of pages ( To be used only for test, not in production )
- Enable or Disable Debug mode ( When you do not have a test site you can enable this debug mode to test the cache )
- Add Ignored URL parameters ( URL parameters are used to identify a unique page content. Some URL parameters do not affect page content like tracking parameters for analytics (utm_source, utm_campaign, etc.) so we can ignore them. You can set a comma separated list of these parameters. )
- Store Cache in: File System OR Database
- Add full page caching on server and browser side to following pages: Category, Product, Search, Bestsales, Pricesdrop, Newproducts, Manufacturer, Supplier, Home, Cms
- Cache can be configured for each type of page ( Enable or disable page cache, Set cache lifetime )
- Clear ALL Cache
- Clear Cache for each type of page
- CLEARING whole cache by CRON task
- support Dynamic Modules
- Correctly handles the function Geolocation (if you use this function on your site)
- Automatically Clear Product cache when administrator updated product
- Automatically Clear Product cache when someone buy product in your shop
- Compatible for Mobile Devices
- Multilingual & Multishop
WE ALSO RECOMMENDED OUR Social PS Connects + Inviter MODULE: