This pack includes the 3 following modules:
1.MULTILINGUAL AND MULTISTORE SITEMAP GENERATOR (retail price: 69,99€)
This module allows you to generate sitemaps of all the urls of your store on a regular basis, in all the languages of your store (multilingual), for all your stores (multistore) and including images.
Really easy to generate the sitemaps
Click on the button "Generate" and the sitemaps are generated automatically without overloading the server and without timeout problem. Perfect for large, medium and small catalogues of products.
This module is compatible with PrestaShop monostore and multistore system. It automatically detects all your stores and allows you to easily generate sitemaps for all of them.
Please note that the module generate different sitemaps by store, each store has its 4 own sitemaps (Products, Categories, CMS and Manufacturers).
Our module allows you to create sitemaps in all the languages of your store so that you can easily improve the SEO of your store in several languages.
For each type of sitemap (products, categories, CMS and manufacturers), the module generates one sitemap that includes the URLS in all languages, as recommended by Google.
Our sitemaps are based on Google official guidelines so that you get the best SEO results.
Another feature of our module is the possibility to include images into the sitemaps so that Google can index them. It makes your store visible and accessible from Google Image Search, which automatically increases the visibility of your store.
More information: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/7507-multilingual-and-multistore-sitemap-generator-seo.html
2.301, 302, 303 URL REDIRECTS (retail price: 29,99€)
Create as many redirects as you like with the module and choose between three different types of redirect: 301, 302 or 303.
Able to redirect all types of pages
The module allows you to create redirects for all the pages you want: products, categories, CMS, cart...
Our module is recommend by Cart2Cart for cart migration, as you can see on the link below:
Create redirects individually (one by one)
The module allows you to create redirects individually
- Add the old URI without http or https, www and domain name. It must start with "/". Example: /en/apple/old-iphone.html
- Add the new URL with http or https, www and domain name. It must start with "http" or "https". Example: http://www.domain.com/en/apple/new-iphone.html
- Choose the type of redirect (301, 302 or 303)
- Click on "Create the redirect"
Create redirects in bulk (CSV importer):
The module also allows you to create redirects in bulk to save time if you have a lot of redirects to create.
- Create a CSV file with Excel (a CSV file comes with the module as an example)
- Write in the first column all the old URIs, one per line, without http or https, www and domain name. It must start with "/". Example: /en/apple/old-iphone.html
- Write in the second column all the new URLs, one per line, with http or https, www and domain name. It must start with "http" or "https". Example: http://www.domain.com/en/apple/new-iphone.html
- Write in the third column the type of redirect you want for each line (301, 302 or 303)
- Write in the fourth column the ID of the shop to which the old URIs apply
- Save the file, open the module, click on “Browse”, find the file and click on “Upload the CSV file” to create all these redirects automatically
More information: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/11399-301-302-303-url-redirects-seo.html
3.CANONICAL URLS TO AVOID DUPLCIATE CONTENT (retail price: 29,99€)
The module allows you to add canonical tags to your homepage, product, category, CMS, manufacturer and supplier pages in order to avoid duplicate content and improve your SEO.
About canonical URLs
Canonical URLs are used to avoid duplicate content and indicate to search engines which page is the "original" page. This is just an indication added into the code of a page to tell search engines that this page is not the main page and that the original content is located in another page.
If you have several similar versions of the same content accessible through multiple URLs and you don't use canonical URLs, search engines would penalize your SEO because these pages would be considered as duplicate content.
But if you use canonical URLs, the pages that used to be considered as "duplicate content" (different urls with the same content) would be considered now as one and same page by search engines (they are linked to the canonical URL).
How does it work?
The module automatically adds a default canonical url to all your product, category, CMS pages only. By default, the module uses the current url of the page as the default canonical url.
Use the general configuration to apply general changes to all your default canonical urls. You can change automatically the domain (if you have duplicate content between domains), the protocol (if you have duplicate content between http and https) or to remove parameters (if you have duplicate content due to urls with parameters) in the default canonical urls.
If you want to set a custom canonical URL for a specific product, category, CMS, manufacturer or supplier page, then go to the configuration of this page, choose the option "Custom URL" and write the custom canonical url of your choice.
More information: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/21749-canonical-urls-to-avoid-duplicate-content-seo.html