The CSV file can contain a lot of data but the module needs only two things :
the shipping number and something to identify the associated order.
So the smallest usable CSV file has only two columns but you can use more complicated files,
the module will use only what it needs.
Orders are usually identified by the delivery number but order ID, cart ID or invoice number are also fine. If no order correspond to the identifier, the line is simply ignored.
Information needed to read the CSV file:
- Number of header lines,
- CSV separator,
- How an order is identified ,
- Number of the column where this identifiant is,
- Number of the column where the shipping number is.
The file containing the shipping numbers can be uploaded manually or automatically.
For scheduled imports, you set
Action after an update
- when to import (days and hours),
- where to find the file to import (it can be a file on your server, on a FTP server or an URL),
- if the file need to be deleted after import (to avoid double imports)
You can define the status to put the updated orders. Most of the time it's "Delivered" but it can be what you want.
You can choose if the customer wiil receive the shipping number and the tracking link by e-mail.
Documentation and Support
Documentation of this module is integrated into the configuration page. You can access it without leaving your administration panel.
A ticketing system is integrated into the module allows you to ask questions to the developer and read answers without leaving your administration panel.