Optymizuje pozycjonowanie naturalne (SEO) we wszystkich wyszukiwarkach
Improve your shop SEO by generating a Sitemaps! Index your shop urls in the search engine (Google, Bing, Ask) quick and easily. With our module, you can automate the generation and configuration of your Sitemaps, so you do not have to worry about.
4 types of sitemaps
Our module is fully-automatic and allows you to create 4 types of sitemaps:
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your Product pages
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your Category pages
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your CMS pages
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your Manufacturer pages
Really easy to configure sitemaps
Configure each type of sitemap separately.
- Choose the type (product, category, CMS or manufacturer)
- Choose the store (multistore)
- Choose the priority of indexation of the urls of the sitemap from 0.1 to 1.0 compared to the urls of your other sitemaps ("priority" tag)
- Indicate how frequently (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) the pages contained into the sitemap are supposed to be modified ("changefreq" tag)
- Choose to include or not the urls of the images into the sitemap
- Choose to automatically inform or not the search engines Google, Bing and Ask about the sitemap creation (ping request)
Really easy to generate the sitemaps
Click on the button "Generate" and the sitemaps are generated automatically without overloading the server and without timeout problem. Perfect for large, medium and small catalogues of products.
This module is compatible with PrestaShop monostore and multistore system. It automatically detects all your stores and allows you to easily generate sitemaps for all of them.
Please note that the module generate different sitemaps by store, each store has its 4 own sitemaps (Products, Categories, CMS and Manufacturers).
Our module allows you to create sitemaps in all the languages of your store so that you can easily improve the SEO of your store in several languages.
For each type of sitemap (products, categories, CMS and manufacturers), the module generates one sitemap that includes the URLS in all languages, as recommended by Google.
Our sitemaps are based on Google official guidelines so that you get the best SEO results.
Another feature of our module is the possibility to include images into the sitemaps so that Google can index them. It makes your store visible and accessible from Google Image Search, which automatically increases the visibility of your store.
The module automatically creates a sitemap index to make it easier the management of your sitemaps, as recommended by Google. The index contains all the urls of your sitemaps, you just need to enter the url of the sitemap index into Google Webmaster Tools to submit all your sitemaps at once.
Automatic split up of large sitemaps
Our module can create sitemaps for all sizes of catalogues. Google only accepts sitemaps that weights up to 10MB or 50,000 urls, this is why our module automatically split up the large sitemaps into several files so that you don't have any problems in Google.
Automatic creation via the Cron
You will find inside the module a Cron URL that allows you to generate all your sitemaps automatically and on a regular basis without having to do anything. You just need to copy and paste this url into a Cron module or into your hosting panel to execute these tasks automatically and on a regular basis.