Use of this module requires a subscription with a payment provider among PayZen, SystemPay, CyberPlusPaiement or SPPlus and is compatible with any French bank or one of the following european subsidiaries:
FOR YOUR ESTABLISHMENT IN EUROPE (SUBSIDIARIES):
- PayZen is connected to multiple acquirers in Europe. It has developed successful partnerships with Concardis /Telecash (Germany / Switzerland), Elavon and CIC Benelux (Europe).
All our acquirers have been chosen for their expertise and reliability in order to give you a secured online payment solution. Besides, you enjoy cross-border acquisition solutions for your international payments in every convertible currency European Central Bank (Swiss Franc, Pound Sterling, Swedish Krona, US Dollars…).
3D Secure is available for each of these acquirers.
FOR YOUR ESTABLISHMENT IN LATIN AMERICA:
- In Brazil, Payzen proposes every local mean of payment (Cielo, Redecard, Elavon do Brazil, Internet Banking, Boleto bancario…). For more information about PayZen Brazil
FOR YOUR ESTABLISHMENT IN OCEANIA:
- Oceanian Banking Services proposes PayZen under the brand « PayZen by OBS ».
Some payment methods require a contract to be established directly with these organizations (wallets, store cards, etc.).
The choice of payment service provider shall be in the bank your bank.
PayZen offer will be adapted if your bank is part of the following list:
- BNP Paribas
- Mutual credit
- Credit du Nord
- Crédit Agricole
- Cooperative Credit
- Societe Generale
- La Banque Postale
- Crédit Mutuel de Bretagne
- Concardis (Germany / Switzerland)
- Telecash (Germany / Switzerland)
- Elavon (Europe)
- CIC Benelux (Europe)
You depend on SystemPay if your bank is part of BPCE network:
- Banque Populaire (offres Cyberplus Paiement, Paiement Express, Direct et Proche, & Direct et Bon)
- Caisse d’Epargne (SP Plus and Jepaieenligne)
- Natixis (Conexens offers)
- Cooperative Credit (Cyberplus Paiement)
- Banque Palatine (P@Yby)
- Banks BPCE subsidiaries (E-commerce)
- Partner banks (Moneteam).