In less than 10 minutes, Aplazame will be up and running at your ecommerce.
1. Create a free merchant account with Aplazame
2. Download the Aplazame module
3. Install and configure it at your site with your Aplazame account passwords
4. Activate it and you’re ready to go!
After install configure this module with the provided API keys
- Test Mode (Sandbox): Determines if the module is on Sandbox mode.
- Private API Key: The Private Key provided by Aplazame. You cannot share this key with anyone!!
- Public API Key: The Public Key provided by Aplazame.
- Button: The CSS Selector for Aplazame payment method. The default selector is #aplazame_payment_button. See bellowto configure button with One Step Checkout modules.
- Button Image: Select the image that appear as payment method on you cart. The default image is white-148x46.