MODULE MAIN FEATURES:
- Use an alternate full-screen prompt when requesting subscription permission (incompatible with notify button and auto-prompting) (yes/no)
- Automatically prompt new site visitors to subscribe to push notifications (yes/no)
- Show the slidedown permission message before prompting users to subscribe (yes/no)
- Enable the notify button (yes/no)
- Show the notify button after users have subscribed (yes/no)
- Show first-time site visitors an unread message icon (yes/no)
- Show the OneSignal logo on the notify button dialog (yes/no)
- Show your own logo, text, link in notification and subscription
- Customize the notify bell text
- Customize the notify bell offset position
- Customize the notify bell theme colors
- Button size, position, colors
- Use the HTTP permission request for prompting users (yes/no)
- Customize the post-request modal text (yes/no)
- Send new users a welcome push notification after subscribing (custom title, url, message)
- Optional use of own manifest.json
- Well Documented
This module is complete integration with OneSignal Services which is completely free.
One Signal SERVIES MAIN FEATURES:
- Supports Chrome (Desktop & Android), Safari (Mac OS X), and Firefox (Desktop) on both HTTP and HTTPS sites.
- Targeting Segments – Send notifications to specific visitors based on language, number of times they’ve visited your blog, or even set up your own user attributes that you can target.
- Opt-In Customization – Choose when and how to ask your visitors to opt-in to browser notifications. Customize the prompt they first see.
- Real Time Analytics – See your notifications being delivered in real time, and watch them as they convert into visitors.
- A/B Testing – Try out different messages to a smaller set of your visitors to figure out which messages are more effective and then send the more effective message to the rest of your visitors!
- Scheduled Notifications – Schedule notifications to be delivered in the future, based on a user’s time zone, or even based on the same time of day they last visited your website.
One Signal is #1 Free web browser push notification service among it's competitors - pushcrew, sendpulse, pushengage, pushed, push monkey, delite studio, roost and others.