NEW VERSION 3.0.0 (and more)
The module has a new option "Allow sending as soon as possible" to display several delivery dates for an order with several items with different delivery dates (depending on stock quantities for example). If this option is disabled, the module will display a single delivery date corresponding to the total receipt of order.
CALCULATION OF THE DELIVERY DATE PRECISE AS POSSIBLE
The date of delivery depends on a large number of parameters. Therefore the module suggest you do this calculation for you by offering many features such as :
- Average delivery time (configurable for each carrier installed)
- Cut off so that it is supported by the carrier the same day (configurable for each carrier installed)
- Days of delivery of the carrier (configurable for each carrier installed)
- Calendar of holidays / vacation
- Additional processing time (if all of the control products are in stock)
- Additional processing time (if one or more products of a command are not in stock)
- Exceptional processing time (for peak periods like Christmas)
- Force the stock (simulate a product out-stock in stock in order to obtain the shortest possible time)
- Closing days of your order shipping service
- Date format custom
DATE FOR MORE ACCURATE...
The module also proposes to define additional time directly to each product and combination.
VIEWING THE DELIVERY DATE TO VARIOUS PLACES
Because your customers need to be reassured and to have a delivery date before and after spending their control, the module allows you to view this information :
- The product page
- The carrier page
- The bill
- The order history
- The order summary (admin panel)
OTHER POSSIBLE DISPLAY
In most cases, in addition to knowing the delivery date before ordering, customers also like to know how much their delivery charges. The module proposes to estimate delivery charges (default) and displayed directly on the product page next to the date of delivery (can be disabled in the module parameters).