The easy way to add products blocks to your CMS is:
- Open your CMS page for editing
- Select the place you want to insert a products list
- Insert specific shortcode ([products ids=1,3,5,7] - details below)
- Save CMS page.
Congratulations!!! Products block in your CMS page!
[products] shortcode can take list of parameters:
[products ids=1,3,5,78] - Products ID.
http://mystore.local/en/tshirts/1-faded-short-sleeves-tshirt.html - 1 - Product ID
[products refs=demo_1,demo_3] - references of products.
[products tags=shoes,shirts] - tags of products.
[products name=monitor] – name or part of the name of products. “monitor” will include “Monitor Samsung” or “Apple Monitor”
[products category=17] - Category ID
http://mystore.local/en/5-tshirts - 5 - Category ID
[products category=10 limit=6] - Limit of products in block to display.
[products ids=1,16,43 type=link] - Type of products area
- link - just links without image
- block - block with link and image
You can combine all of these parameters and get your own products blocks.