Vereenvoudigt het aftersales-beheer
Which merchant did not face multiple delivery or partial order delivery during sales, Christmas or just daily periods?
You wish to ship your order in several times due to weight constraints for example? One of your products is no longer available to deliver the entire order?
Do not wait for your supplier replenishment to deliver your entire order. Our module has been designed to perform these actions very simply and effectively. Whether you are doing B2C or B2B, our module will be adapted to your needs and for each of your orders.
Today you will certainly have noticed, e-commerce does not wait and your customers either.
Our module will allow you to:
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering products available in stock
- Facilitate the management of your service
- Keep your delivery commitments for all or part of your orders
- Simply and efficiently manage your remaining orders
- Generate an invoice per shipment for your B2B customers
- Choose whether or not to generate a rest of order
- Achieve as many partial deliveries as you want for a single order
- Inform your customers in real time when their order is shipped partially (A delivery note is sent as an attachment with the products shipped)
- Offer your customer access to information from his account and thus follow the parcels related to his order
- Save time in logistics management
Our team developed this module following a very simple observation: it is no longer conceivable to block an order because it lacks a product. We are supported by examples of major players in e-commerce such as AMAZON, CDISCOUNT ... for whom any product shipped becomes a problem less.
With this in mind, it became clear to us that a successful partial delivery module (order backlog) would allow even the smallest e-merchant to manage this problem simply and effectively.