Rules for adding
Add related products according to products placed in the customer cart. Associations
This module allow you to associate products placed in the customer cart and products to add.
The association therefore occurs between the product to add and:
- The category (criterion will be retained if the product belongs to the category selected)
- One product in particular
You can :
- declare as many display rules that you want.
- add a product independently the customer cart.
- Display in order page the list of products that have not been added to the customer cart. Several settings are available
- Order of associations.
- Control the maximum number of products to add.
- Remove products automatically added if the trigger product is removed from the cart.
- Added the product based on the amount of the customer cart.
- Consider the stock of the product to add
- Consider the product visibility defined in your catalog
- Planning associations
- Enable or not an association Display products on the order page
Besides automatically add products in cart, the module offers the ability to display, on the order page, the products which can be automatically added to the cart.
For example, if the customer delete a product added automatically, this product will be displayed in the list to allow your customer to add it in the cart.
Or, products not automatically added in cart (because the maximum number of products to add is reached) will also be displayed in order page. A such, you will :
- Choose product image type to use.
- Displaying products in list or thumbnail.
- Displaying or not the price of the product.
- Show or not the button "Add to cart".
- Show or hide the title and description product for the thumbnails mode.
- Set specifics title and / or description for the product (optional). Test mode
Use mode test to try your configuration without customers impacts.