- You can decide when create the voucher: when a new customer registers (welcome coupon), customer birthday, each time after successful orders and after the first order.
- You can make the different title voucher for each case
- There are 3 kinds of vouchers in the module: a percentage, an amount (a fixed discount) or % from the current order
- You can set a minimum amount for order for generate voucher (If the order amount is less than $15 (eg) - a voucher will not be generated).
- You can add restrictions to use the coupon, for example, the period of use (Validity of the voucher) and the minimum order amount, Cumulative with other vouchers, Categories
- You can personalize coupon in many aspects: choose the status of the order in which vouchers are create, highlight coupon code in the shopping cart Cumulative with other vouchers
- Customers can receive an email with a voucher
- Vouchers generated are all different and unique
- Multishop compatibility
- Full compatibility with the PrestaShop voucher system
Customers can find their voucher code:
- All vouchers in “My account” – “MY VOUCHERS”.
- The last voucher in the shopping cart.
- The last voucher in the Coupon block in the left column.
- Customers can receive an email after generating the coupon
- The module automatically(by CRON) sends an email with a coupon in the customer's birthday
You can edit all emails through the convenient interface of the built-in editor Prestashop.
The module automatically adds restrictions to the email with coupon (Validity of the voucher (date), Minimum amount)
When a new user registers he will get a 10$ voucher (welcome coupon) on his next order. The user receives an email with a coupon after registration.
Then he make an order (order total is 100$). He will get a 15% from the current order total (it will be 15$) on his next order. These vouchers customer can use at any time.
- There are 2 kinds of rewards in the module: welcome points (when registering a new customer) and a reward based on the total price of his purchases
- You can manage the categories of products eligible for loyalty rewards
- You can personalize loyalty system in many aspects: choose the status of the order in which pints are create, Validity period of a point, VAT included or VAT excluded
The amount of the reward is displayed in the product page, “My account” and in the shopping cart.
When a new user registers he will get a 100 points = 10$ (welcome points)
Then he make an order (every 10$ spent on the shop, the customer get 10 points = 1$).
The customer can spend his rewards (points) to pay for any order.
You can choose what to use as a reward: vouchers system or points system for each case. You can use both rewards at the same time.