188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
MyTickets is a simple ticket system for Prestashop!
Wat deze module u te bieden heeft
MyTickets is a simple but very useful tool for Prestashop which will transform your customer care into a nice ticket system! :-) MyTickets will display every communication the customer has made with your customer care (through the default contact form) in his account. So the customer will always have a trace of his communications in his account, without opening his email client every time! And moreover, customers can also answer to your communications via MyTickets because every thread has a button that leads the customer directly into contact form, with the appropriate token for the thread: so, the customer has not to click on the links in his emails anymore! MyTickets is the right tool for a modern website and is useful for you because the customer will spend more time on your website, and above all he will be more satisfied! :-)
- Very simple installation, it doesn't need any configuration;
- The customer has all the communications made via contact form with your customer service in his account;
- In every thread, the customer can view all the messages;
- Different colors for customer's messages (yellow) and shop's messages (pink) for an intuitive recognition;
- Customers can answer to customer care's messages directly from MyTickets module;
- Multilingual support;
- Full-compatible with Prestashop 1.6 (MyTickets has also a Prestashop 1.6 special template).
Ondersteuning en updates
U profiteert automatisch van 3 maanden ondersteuning bij dit product.
Tot 90 dagen na de aankoop profiteert u van technische en functionele ondersteuning en van toegang tot beschikbare updates voor dit product.
The module does not need any configuration and after being installed, it is ready for the use. However, if you want to style the look of the buttons and of the tables, you can edit the tpl files as you want. The link for the MyTickets page could be find under "My Account" page. If you want to link it wherever you want on your website, you can use this link: www.yoursite.com/modules/mytickets/tickets.php
Just upload the module, install it and start using! For any inconvenient, our help desk is available in four languages (English, Italian, French and Spanish).
Over de ontwikkelaar
De ontwikkelaar antwoordt u in het