Valoriseert uw producten
1. Stunning Design
As design plays a major role in attracting your customers to subscribe for your website’s newsletter, we have made sure to give the Prestashop newsletter popup module a stunning overall design and customization features.
- 9+ amazing pre-defined Prestashop newsletter popup templates are offered in the module, to choose from according to user requirements. With each template having different but beautiful designs, there’s bound to be one to suit your website regardless of its type. You can quickly browse through the templates using template preview features and select a popup template suitable for your website.
- Customization of the available Prestashop newsletter popup templates to create your own beautiful template is also possible with the Responsive Newsletter Popup module. You can use the features html editor, short codes, custom color, custom CSS, custom images etc. for the customization of the Prestashop newsletter popup interface.
- 6+ beautiful animation effects enhance the beauty of the newsletter popup by providing different ways for the popup to appear in the frontend. Zoom in, Swing, Fade in are some available animation effects available in the Prestashop newsletter popup module.
- The Responsive Newsletter Popup module is fully responsive just like the name states and can be displayed perfectly on screens of any dimension. The user also has the option in the backend to disable displaying the newsletter popup when the website is viewed on mobile devices.
2. Powerful modules with advanced Features
Responsive Prestashop newsletter popup excels not only its amazing design, but also the powerful modules and advanced features it offers to the user. The customization features available in the backend for the website owner as well as the features offered in the frontend for the website’s customers in combination gives a great module with great features.
- Time options: This option can be used to control many time aspects of the newsletter popup such as the display time of the popup, display duration and the frequency of duration. The decision on when the popup is to be displayed first can be provided by giving a value in milliseconds for Delay start while the popup display duration and the gap between two popup displays can be provided in minutes. The user also has the option to turn or off the ability to end popup lifetime when the popup is closed by customer.
- Custom content: The content or the messages displayed when interacting with a popup is not the same for all websites. Therefore the Responsive Newsletter Popup gives the option to provide user defined content and messages for the newsletter popup. This option also helps you add custom voucher codes easily when needed.
- Support Thank You Message Design tool: The message displayed once a user successfully subscribes to the website’s Prestashop newsletter can also be custom designed. In addition to the custom content, the message interface can be customized using the color picker, custom logo, and custom CSS options provided.
- Social Network: Providing links to social media pages related to the website such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. in the popup interface is a great way to get your users to visit those pages to get a better idea about the products prior to subscribing for the newsletter. The social network links are provided hyperlinked to icons grouped attractively on the popup.
- MISC Option: This option defines where the Prestashop newsletter popup can appear on your website. The website owner can specify either the homepage or any other page as preferred.
- Export Option: The database of customers subscribed for the newsletter may have uses for the website owner even external to the website. The export option fills this gap by providing the opportunity to export a .csv file containing all details.
3. Email Options
Emails are a vital part of a subscription confirmation in a popup. Verification and confirmation emails are sent by the module automatically to the subscribed user.
- Responsive Prestashop newsletter popup module supports sending both verification and confirmation emails to the customers upon subscription.
- Unsubscribing to the service and verifying the subscription are also two features provided for the customers via email. A link is provided in the verification email to verify the subscription of the customer while a unsubscribe link is provided in the newsletter emails for easy one click unsubscribing.
4. Synchronization with Default Prestashop Newsletter System
As Prestashop comes with a default newsletter system, our Prestashop newsletter popup module works parallel with and synchronizes all details to the default system.
- The subscription email addresses of the customers received are saved to the default Prestashop subscription table.
- The Prestashop newsletter popup also allows for centralizing the customer database.
- All the default newsletter popup features are also available with the module to be used alongside the new features.