This module allows you to pay on PrestaShop transferring money from any money transfer agency such as:
- Money Gram
- Western Union
- Express Union
- Money Express
- and others
Thus, there are no blockage in payments because this module allows to buy and be paid even where the usual payment methods are not available.
- The customer can choose the method in the list of payment methods of the ordering process.
- Details (fee or reduction) are displayed in all steps of orders.
- After the payment, it has the command in the command history with all the possible details. There are fields to indicate information being transferred, and a control switch from "Waiting for payment" to "Past payment".
- Information is also available on bills and in mail.
The configuration of this module is simple and effective. It allows, among other :
- To specify all the parameters of the recipient of money transfer: those are sent by email to the customers so that it can complete the transfer slips.
- To add payment fees. Charges may indicated as amount, percentage or 2 handsets. Example: 2 + 0,25% or 2% or € 0.28. This will break even when the transfer method requires additional costs (because it is charged to the customer)
- To offer a discount on the method. This reduction may be indicated as an amount, a percentage or 2 handsets. Example: -2 to 0.25% or -2% or € -0.28. This can help to promote the method and significantly increase sales.
- To limit the payments to shopping carts with a minimum amount. So set an amount at which the module is available to customers. This allows not to transfer small amounts of money.
- To limit the use of the module to certain customers only. This requires the selection of client groups.
You can apply the reduction or costs to certain customers only. This sets the customers who will benefit from reductions or pay additional fees using the module. And the others unchanged. Administration : Order management
In order management, the information on the module are available.
You can change the states of commands. It provides for three states, namely:
- Payment on hold by money transfer to the placing of the order
- Payment by money transfer happened when the client indicates the transfer information
- Payment by money transfer received when the administrator verifies the receipt of funds. And the bill is available to the customer.
In all these states, transactional emails are sent with all transfer information, reduction or costs.
- The money transfer information is automatically available when the client fills them in.