Migliora le performance del tuo negozio grazie al 
Marketplace ufficiale di PrestaShop!

Confermo le mie informazioni personali per continuare


Ottimo, il tuo negozio adorerà! Il prodotto è stato aggiunto con successo al carrello

Match2One | Intelligent advertising made easy

Modulo Match2One | Intelligent advertising made easy

Sviluppato da PrestaShop Partners
  • Official
  • +1000
  • PrestaShop -
module - Remarketing & Carrelli abbandonati - Match2One | Intelligent advertising made easy - 1
module - Remarketing & Carrelli abbandonati - Match2One | Intelligent advertising made easy - 2
module - Remarketing & Carrelli abbandonati - Match2One | Intelligent advertising made easy - 3
module - Remarketing & Carrelli abbandonati - Match2One | Intelligent advertising made easy - 4


Match2One will help you find new customers online, by placing ads across 1000's of relevant websites in front of people who are likely to become your next customer. 
No minimum investments, no signups fees and is easy to use.

Ciò che questo prodotto ti offre


Traffico Consente di acquisire nuovi clienti

By connecting Match2One to your website, the platform will automatically learn about your online audience - where to find new customers online, and target people who have visited your site. You can sit back and relax, Match2One’s optimisation engine will automatically make intelligent choices for you.
If you’re looking for an advertising tool that will help you get more new customers, you’ve come to the right place.
Find new customers → A Prospecting campaign tracks, analyses data from your webshop and uses this to find similar customers online. This will help you drive more traffic and increase your sales.
Convert more visitors → Retargeting converts visitors into buyers. Generally 2-3% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 97%. Retargeting works by tracking people who visit your site and showing your ads to them as they visit other sites online.


Reach more new customers by serving ads across 100,000’s of relevant websites, to users that are likely to become your next customer.
Convert more web-shop visitors by retargeting users that has shown an intent to purchase your products.
Ad Creation Tool
Don’t have any ads/banners?No problem, you can make them in Match2One’s Creative Suite. Use our stunning templates, add your own design and call-to-action buttons. You can create animated or static ads.
Our auto-pilot will take over as soon as you’ve connected Match2One to your website. The platform will analyse your data, and work around the clock to make clever, data-driven ad placements for you. The auto-pilot will place ads in front of the right customer, in the right context, at the right time, to help you grow sales and deliver a high Return on Marketing Investment.


Customer Stories
“We normally pay $5,000 for what Match2One delivered with $450 – Amazing!”
"Match2One has helped us to find new customers online. A mix of fantastic customer support, high-performance results, simplicity and fair pricing makes them the ideal programmatic partner."
Mattia Tosti, CMO, Qasa
"Getting started was a breeze and the fact that its self service, and delivering high results makes this a blessing to my e-commerce business.”
Björn Spenger, CEO, ConfidentLiving.se

Ciò che i tuoi clienti apprezzeranno

Match2One will help you find new customers, by matching the profiles of people who have bought your products before.
If you decide to launch a Retargeting campaign, your visitors who have not yet made a purchase will be reminded of your webshop via display ads. Did you know users who are retargeted are 70% more likely to make a purchase?


- Install the Match2One module
- Set username and password and Create account
- Confirm email address
- Once account is activated, start launching campaigns!

Novità nella versione 3.0.2(28/02/2018)

  • changed link for signup

Informazioni sullo sviluppatore, PrestaShop Partners

PrestaShop Partners

Hai una domanda?
Bisogno di aiuto?

Lo sviluppatore ti risponde in


  • Compatibilità v1.6.0.4 - v1.7.3.4

  • Versione 3.0.2 (28/02/2018)

  • Richiede l'iscrizione a un servizio esterno Si

  • Incluso in PrestaShop Si

  • Scarica 2288

  • Disponibile in en

Hai una domanda? Contatta lo sviluppatore
Lo sviluppatore ti risponde in