- First install the ZIP-file using the Modules pages of your PrestaShop Administration.
- Add the ZIP-file to Modules and then Install it.
- The module will then appear in the Modules list.
- Now we recommend you to first go to an order to do a test-print.
- Go to an products list in backoffice and press the Print-icon next to the address.
- It should print the address.
Do you need another format of label?
You can upload a template in the settings of the Module.
A template is a file created in the DYMO software.
The template needs to follow specific rules to work
Therefore please carefully read the instructions on configuration page.
Are you getting an template error?
Please be sure to use the format described on the configuration page.
Only with that format the template will work.
Are you getting a "Can't find DYMO label printers" error message?
Please be sure to have the latest DYMO software installed (8.5.3 or newer).
Also make sure you have DYMO printer installed and approved security messages in your browser.
If that doesn't help then check this page to verify if Dymo Label Service is running: