Rapporto con i clienti
Migliora il rapporto con i clienti
What's more important than going up to your customers that they are important and unique to your eyes!
Thanks to the Order message in PDF module you create a direct trust relationship with your customers.
As a first step, by offering the ability to view customer messages on your documents. This is the guarantee for your customers that you consider their requests.
Then, by facilitating the logistical processing of the orders, allowing the teams to leave messages to the customers. Finally, by adding internal messages on the delivery voucher you make sure you have a good preparation of the orders: you secure your logistical treatment without any loss of information.
In a simple, easy-to-take interface, you can set up how messages will appear on your documents:
- Display the messages on the invoice and/or delivery order.
- Select the message sources (customer or internal message).
- Set the number of visible messages.
- Personalize with a few clicks the visual presentation of the messages on the documents. You can change the main graphics and formatting elements of the messages to best fit your graphic chart. So you have a hand on how the messages will appear. At any time, you can view the rendering of your documents, thanks to our PDF preview feature.
- Fine message Management by the filter feature that offers many options (client messages only, employee messages, or the ability to manually select messages). With manual message handling, you have directly in the command interface of a block to select the messages and the document where they will be visible. You keep a total control of the messages presented.
By presenting customer or internal messages on your documents, you reassure your customers about the importance you give them.
The usage of Order Message in PDF is endless!
Case 1: Management of Dropshipping carriers or multi-carrier control
The customer orders two products supplied by two manufacturers.
For all your deliveries in dropshipping or requiring two carriers, you can tell the customer on his invoice the tracking codes of each carrier.
Advantage: An efficient and personalized customer relationship!
Case 2: Securing the logistical treatment
The client orders a model with a specific declination.
When processing the order, your teams add a message on the delivery order to ensure the customer's request is well taken into account during the preparation of the order.
Advantage: Securing logistical treatment without loss of information between your team members.
Case 3: Management of Control balances
The customer passes an order thinking that all the items are in stock and that it will therefore be delivered within the announced time.
It may be that the stock displayed on the front does not correspond to the reality. To comply with your commitments, you can decide to deliver in 2 times and therefore to indicate on the delivery voucher that there is a balance of order which will be the subject of a second delivery.
Advantage: The satisfaction at the center of the customer relationship.
Case 4: Increase the number of opinions on your Ecommerce
Set up a predefined message on each of your bills or delivery slips to encourage your customers to leave a notice.
Advantage: Customizing the customer relationship.
Case 5: Add a personalized card to a gift paper order
The customer asks you to add a card with the message "Happy Birthday".
Your logistics team responds on the invoice that the personalized card has been added. The recipient receives the parcel without the messages appearing on the delivery voucher.
Advantage: Securing logistical treatment and custom management of orders.
As you can see, the use cases of Order message in PDF are unlimited and meet your marketing and commercial objectives. The reference module for an efficient customer relationship and a top logistics!