Módulo Bridge Connector for Store Manager
La nota media incluye todos los comentarios de los últimos seis meses.
220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Bridge Connector allows you to connect Store Manager application to PrestaShop Cloud and perform advanced data update and input (import, export, mass edit, etc).
Should be used with Store Manager desktop application
Qué te aporta este producto
Merchants will get access to their PrestaShop Cloud database with the help of Store Manager and perform the following operations:
- Work with categories and products on a single page - no reload required;
- Change prices of multiple products at the same time (perfect for sales!);
- Create product features and combinations in bulk;
- Upload multiple images simultaneously (drag and drop directly onto the browser);
- Quickly update your inventory, manage stock levels, warehouses, and stock movements;
- Import products (including virtual), specific prices, multi-features, attribute values, customized fields, and combinations;
- Import products from csv, txt, xml, xls/xslx (Excel), ods (OpenOffice). No file requirements - all missing data can be applied on the fly;
- Import customers with passwords exported from another PrestaShop installation (requires additional assistance);
- Create orders with a POS and process them in bulk (e.g. change status for multiple orders at once);
- Use store diagnostics to fix missing or broken images;
- Take advantage of powerful reporting features;
- Manage multiple PrestaShop installations and shops with one back-office;
- Work offline - all changes will be applied when you reconnect.
Bridge connector allows you to access your PrestaShop Cloud database with the help of Store Manager and perform the following operations:
Mass changes / Generators
Import / Export from-to CSV,TXT,XML,XLS
- Quick update of multiple product details (prices - set smart prices (9,99), discounts, descriptions);
- Fast multiple product quantity, status, stock changes;
- Update or add combinations and features in bulk.
- ImportExport PrestaShop products, categories or customers from CSV / XML / XLS / XLSX file;
- Customers password importexport is supported;
- No requirements to file. Changes or missing data can be applied on a fly;
- Accurate data transfer with Wizard tips;
- Export any report data you need.
- Easily create, edit and delete categories;
- Create, edit, delete, copy&paste, clone PrestaShop products;
- Assign multiple categories to product(s) at a time;
- Generate combinations, customizations or specific prices for selected products;
- Assign images in bulk.
- Administer single customers and groups;
- Filter customers by ordered products and export their e-mails for marketing purpose (offer cross-sell products with discount);
- Manage all customer data on one page.
- Process orders, quickly changing order status in the way you need;
- Clone orders;
- Print invoices or delivery slips for multiple orders at once;
- Filter orders by products or customers to see dynamic sales statistics;
- Export orders to Excel/.csv file;
- Merchandise returns;
- One-page POS;
- Barcode Scanner support included.
- Flexible DashBoard with all trends to keep you informed about how things are really going;
- Nearly 5 built-in reports covering sales, inventory and customer data;
- Easily create, modify, your own reports.
Soporte y actualizaciones
Disfruta automáticamente de tres meses de asistencia técnica para este producto.
Después de comprar, disfrutarás durante 90 días de asistencia técnica y funcional, así como de acceso a las actualizaciones disponibles para este producto.
Detailed instruction on Store Manager installation:
Learn more about Store Manager application at:
Funciona correctamente, y no he detectado ningun problema para conectarse con software de terceros. Mas bien son los software de terceros los que fallan.
Genial gracias por tenerlo gratis, porque no tiene esto mas estrellas sino te ponia ∞
- Make sure you use the latest version of Bridge connector to work with your data in case you have any issues.
- Do not forget to change your login and password in order to make your connection secure. It is a good idea to use strong passwords and unique logins to connect.
Qué les gustará a tus clientes
Customers won’t have access to this module, though it will help store owner, administrator or manager to update their store (have inventory up to date), accept orders via phone, process orders and much more. Among them:
- Make products inventory, prices up to date, so customers will see latest data online;
- Offer good seasonal sales to customers by changing prices of multiple products in 1 click;
- Upload more images easily, extending information about products;
- Use store diagnostics to fix missing or broken images;
- Accept orders via phone with built-in POS for customer’s convenience;
- Process orders in bulk (e.g. change status for multiple orders at once) thus speeding-up the order processing operations.
In order to use Bridge Connector along with Store Manager application, follow few steps:
- Sign in your PrestaShop Cloud back office (admin)
- Go to Modules section
- Find Bridge Connector for Store Manager module in the modules list
- Use Configure button to install it
- Set your secure Login and Password to use access to the module via Store Manager
- Open Store Manager application on your desktop. It is a desktop application, so it cannot be installed on your server.
In case you do not have it yet, please download free trial at:
- Open Preferences (F12) - Connection Wizard
- Select “PrestaShop Cloud Store” connection type and indicate
- Your store URL
- Login you’ve indicated in the 5-th step
- Password that you’ve indicated on the 5-th step
Hit next to check additional settings
- Once the setup is complete, hit OK and you’ll see your PrestaShop Cloud store data to work with.
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.0.12(24/04/2017)
Sobre el programador, PrestaShop Partners
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
El programador puede contestarte en
Nuestros productos más vendido