Alleviate customer disputes
Chargeback is a Utah-based software company that automates post-transaction fraud and dispute management. We know your goal is to maximize revenue, that's why we created the Chargeback App. This dispute management tool picks up the ball where fraud scoring and manual reviews fall short, enabling you to efficiently minimize lost revenue and increase profit.
Level-up your team
Chargeback is the only dispute management platform designed to empower your team, not replace it.
Identifying and gathering the data required to respond to a single dispute often requires logging into three separate systems: your storefront, payment gateway and merchant account processor. By consolidating the data from each, the Chargeback App helps you stop disputes in real-time and craft detailed response documents that adhere to the chargeback rebuttal rules set by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
The Chargeback App provides expert guidance and support at every stage of the dispute lifecycle to protect your revenue.
- Consolidate all your PrestShop, payment gateway and merchant account data into a single platform
- Quickly respond to disputes with a full understanding of the order's status and dispute stage
- Improve dispute management and minimize lost revenue with expert support and guidance
Intercept disputes, take action
Chargeback Alerts are enhanced notifications that allow you to take powerful actions like instant gift card deactivation, cancel recurring billing, and services suspension. Allowing you to prevent fulfillment of goods and services for which you won't receive payment.
Generate fast, accurate, and compelling responses
The Chargeback App equips you with a first-of-its-kind response generator. Order, customer, transaction, and dispute data is auto-populated into responses based on current card network rules and regulations.
Wave goodbye to tedious data pulling and copy+paste nightmares. The Chargeback App quickly identifies and aggregates your data so you can respond to alerts and disputes immediately.
- Order, transaction, alert and dispute data is aggregated into a single record.
- Guided workflows help you add required and optional evidence blocks.
- A multipage PDF and DOCx is generated and sent back to the issuer.