1.6.1 - 220.127.116.11
This module stamps downloadable virtual product PDF files and also PDF files contained within Zip archives with a personalised text string.
What this product does for you
Provides a product suitable to your customers' needs
Stamping PDF files in this way discourages buyers from passing on the file to those who have not paid for it. The module works on-the-fly when virtual product files are downloaded.
Frequently purchased together
- Configure your stamp with customer name, order number, etc.
- Customize the stamp text, colour, font and position on page.
- Support for accented and special characters
- Omit stamping the front page if desired.
- Support for multiple page orientations.
- Makes minimal changes to original document (preserves layers, bookmarks etc.)
- Works with all PDF version formats.
This version of the module (2.0.0) will stamp all PDF file versions (but not encrypted files).
What your customers will like
Customers automatically download a personalised copy of your document.
Be sure to uninstall any previous versions of "PDF Stamp" or "PDF Stamp+".
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
The module uses the standard prestashop installation - Simply use the Modules->Add a new module page to upload the module zip archive (pdfstampplus-x.x.zip). This will automatically install the module in your shop. Alternatively you can unpack the module zip archive into your prestashop's “Modules” directory.
What's New in Version 2.0.1(02/13/2016)
- Revised code to work with older PHP versions
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: