Videos Manager - Ultimate videos streaming module Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
Dynamize your shop by adding video player! Streaming from your webserver (localhost), and YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Amazon Web Services (S3/CloudFront), Dailymotion Cloud, Infomaniak, Bits on the Run...
What this product does for you
Promote your products
Ultimate module to dynamize your shop with streaming videos !
- Sub-tab on each product sheet with videos in a slider
- Videos page listing all videos with pagination and RSS feed
- Block videos in right or left column with last added videos or random selection, playing videos in Fancybox pop-up
- New : short-codes system to add videos inside your CMS pages content!
- Module settings
- Video files listing with summary & filter
- Video add form with description, source, cover image, video preview, multilanguage subtitle
- Summary of videos added on product sheet
- Listing and configuration of medias sources et medias players
- Pseudo-streaming on local server
- Handle YouTube
- Handle Dailymotion
- Handle Vimeo
- Handle DailyMotion Cloud API
- Handle Amazon Web Services API (S3/CloudFront)
- Handle Vimeo Plus/Pro API
- Handle Infomaniak API
- Handle Bits on the Run API
- Use jwPlayer and FlowPlayer
- Automatic support of Flash or HTML5 (smartphone compatibility iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Supports formats H.264 (.mp4, .mov, .f4v), FLV (.flv), 3GPP (.3gp, .3g2), VP8 / WebM (.webm) and Ogg Theora (.ogv)
- All players options in configuration pannel of PrestaVOD module
- Possibility to download video rather than view in streaming
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Works with PrestaShop 1.5 & 1.6.
To use DailyMotion Cloud, Vimeo or Bits on the Run, you need to have at least PHP 5.2 installed with cURL extension.
To use Amazon Web Services, you need to have at least PHP 5.2 installed with cURL and OpenSSL extension.
To use Infomaniak you need to have at least PHP 5.2 installed with SOAP extension.
To install, unzip archive file into your shop's modules directory.
That's all !
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.3.2(09/08/2015)
- Fixed override bug on PrestaShop Cloud
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: