220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Don't lose your customers unnecessarily and be informed about error - that is the only way you can fix it! Module send you notice by email every time on your web shop an error 404 appears.
What this product does for you
Did you know that 70 % visitors leave page when they hit 404 Error?
- Every time your visitor gets an "404 Error - page does not exist", you will be notified via e-mail about it. You receive on e-mail informations about URL, they want to visit, Customer IP, Browser, Page from where they came on your site, Date and Time.
- The module will help you follow wrong URLs through which parties come and encounter the error. Only when you know the Error, you can take action! And than you could at least the most frequent incorrect URLs redirect to the correct addresses, and what is the most important: keep a customer.
- Easy to add and redirect a 404 page.
- Supported a lot of redirect type like: 301, 302,.....
- Send e-mail to shop owner the informations about 404 URL, Customer IP, Browser, Page from where they came on your site, Date and Time.
- Redirect 404 URL to correct URL.
- Easy to add redirect URL for a 404 URL.
- Supported a lot of redirect type like: 301, 302,404, .....
- Improvement of your SEO
- Improvement of your customer experience
- No interaction with the .htaccess
- Technical support to help you in case of problems
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
What your customers will like
Our module will help you remove the 404 errors of your store, which will have a direct and positive impact on your customers and your SEO.
Do you know how frustrating it is for customers to be sent to a 404 page? A 404 page is generally seen a sign of unreliability and drive your customers away. Our module helps you offer an optimal experience to your customers by making the navigation through your website as smooth as possible.
Your SEO ranking is also penalised by Google when its robots crawl your website and can't access certain pages. This is why it is important that you redirect them to functional pages in order not to affect your SEO.
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.0(02/02/2015)
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: