Skype Call and Chat support contact messaging best Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Let your visitors Chat with you or Call right from your shop. Place Skype contact button almost everywhere: in Header(page top), Contacts page, Right or Left column, in CMS(with shortcode) and product description content(with shortcode) of your shop.
What this product does for you
This module allows you to put Skype button on left or right column of your shop, on top of pages, in
Contacts page, and also in CMS page text and product description text (both - short and long), so that customers can immediately contact you via Skype, if any question.
Let customers understand, that you are ready to answer questions as well as discuss and suggest the options and opportunities which would suit them best.
Module supports standard ways of installation.
Can be installed on PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and also the latest 1.6 versions.
Ready-made translations and documentation: English, Russian, German, Latvian.
- set your Skype name;
- assign Skype button placement: to the Left or Right column, on Top, in Contacts, in CMS(shortcode) and Product-description(shortcode);
- in module version 1.5 added Skype button placement: on top of pages and in Contacts page;
- in module version 1.6 added ShortCode to put Skype button directly anywhere in CMS text and anywhere in product description (available from PrestaShop 1.5 and up):
- you can use shortCode multiple times in the same page;
- you can even use different Skype accounts for each shortCode button, example usage:
- write [SKYPE::] in text, to place Skype button with your default settings;
- write [SKYPE:call:echo123] in text, to override your default settings and make button to call to echo123 Skype account;
- select your Skype button usage: will it call you or it will start a chat window;
- choose whether to show the Skype button in standard block or in blank space between(or below) blocks, in selected column;
- select button design;
- any text can be changed or translated via standard Prestashop translations feature.
1. Download the PrestaShop Skype Call module.
2. Either upload it via your PrestaShop admin area [Modules > Add a module from my computer > Module file > Browse > Upload this module]. Or unzip the file on your computer and FTP the 'totop' folder to the /modules/ directory of your store, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
3. Activate the module via the Modules menu [Modules > Front office features > Skype Call > Install].
4. Module is now installed!
5. Customize Skype Call module as you wish [Modules > Other Modules > Skype Call > Configure].
Please, leave positive feedback, it is very important to me, or Contact me before leaving neutral or negative feedback!
Unfortunately, since May 2015 Skype has suddenly decided to discontinue the presence indication (online status) feature, this means that neither this nor any other modules will be capable to show your online status anymore. Therefore as of module version 1.7 buttons are always on.
What's New in Version 1.7.0(05/21/2015)
- Update as of Skype has discontinued online indication feature
Frequently purchased together: