GLS Shipping Module
% of users recommend this product
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
This module allows you to have GLS Carriers in your shop. Users can select a pickup point from a map, their delivery address will be modified to the selected parcel shop's address. You also export orders to be imported with the GLS software.
What this product does for you
Provides a shipping method suitable to your customers
You can offer the GLS shipping options (with map based selection) to your customers as delivery methods. Export functionality will spare you a lot of time handling the packages.
- Google Maps based parcel shop selector
- Map is centered around the user's delivery address
- Selected point is displayed in the backoffice at the order's details
- Chooseable selector display position (above or below carrier list)
- Automatically installs new carriers (Do not forget to enable them!)
- Updates delivery address
- Single order export for GLS Software
- Mass order export for GLS software
- Optional order status update after exporting
- Optional export logging
- Easy to install and use
Frequently purchased together
What your customers will like
Two GLS carriers: normal and parcelshop. For parcelshop, customers can pick a destinaton store from Goole maps based interface, and their delivery address will be updated to that address.
Supported countries (by GLS's parcelshop selector): HU, SK, CZ, RO, SI, HR
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
- Install the module
- Configure the carriers (Do not forget to enable them!)
- If you previously had a GLS shipping option, you must deactivate it, and use the one installed by the module!
- Configure export parameters
- Optional: clear caches
: If you upgrade from an earlier (1.x.x) version, please uninstall that module first, then install the new version. Whis makes sure that the new carrier gets installed.
What's New in Version 2.1.0(12/06/2017)
- New point saving method for better compatibility with payment modules
- Partial compatibility with OnePageCheckoutPS
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: