- connect with Facebook and Twitter - does not require core modifications - administrator can Enable or Disable Facebook and Twitter Connect on authentication page - administrator can Enable or Disable Facebook and Twitter Connect in the block with a link Log In - administrator can Enable or Disable Facebook and Twitter Connect in the Top or Bottom - administrator can choose Background for connects in the Top or Bottom - Support MultiLanguage - Support MultiStore - administrator can Enable or Disable Facebook Share Link at Order Confirm Page - administrator can customize Facebook Like Button - administrator can Enable or disable Facebook Share Button at product page - administrator can customize Facebook Widget - administrator can choose Position Facebook Widget (Left, Right, Home page, Footer) - administrator can customize Facebook Comments - administrator can choose Position Twitter Widget (Left, Right, Home page, Footer) - administrator can customize Twitter Button
- Users who login via Facebook, Twitter Connects and already registered in our shop to redirect to the order proces instead of the my-account page
- Compatible with RESPONSIVE themes. - Compatible with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera..
- Facebook API gives the following data: FirstName, LastName, Gender, Email, Birthday
FOR ALREADY EXISTING CUSTOMER ASSOCIATE OWN PRESTASHOP ACCOUNT WITH OWN FACEBOOK, TWITTER PROFILE:
- If Customers already signed in their social account, System will automatically use the information from their social account to log in.
CONFIGURE SOCIAL CONNECTS API:
- Two ways to configure for social API - Understandable and detailed description of the settings for each social API with screenshots
ALSO RECOMMEND : Blog PRO - http://addons.prestashop.com/en/content-management/3748-blog-for-prestashop.html
Now do not try to collect all the plugins separately together.
Now you have the unique ability to connect to my shop all the additions of Facebook and Twitter!
Installation: - The installation is fast and simple - Copy the folder fbtweinone in SITE_ROOT/modules/ - Go to Admin section, select the Facebook and Twitter (8 in 1) in Social Networks Modules and click Install to install the module. - Click configure and setup Facebook and Twitter (8 in 1) To configure the module Facebook and Twitter (8 in 1) read Installation_guid.pdf , which is located in the folder with the module.
Requirement: - Option CURL activated on your hosting - Option JSON activated on your hosting
What's New in Version 3.7.7(01/01/2017)
Compatibility with Prestashop 1.7
Add function: Select default customer group for social connects, when customer create account with social connects