22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Free Sample Request makes it possible for clients to request free samples of a products. This is a must have for B2B commerce, specially where you are dealing with products where the touch and feel of a material is just as important as it’s look.
What this product does for you
Encourage visitors to complete purchases
Will allow your clients to request free samples of your products in a friendly way, similar to the normal cart. Of course, you can have both, and the module even works in catalog mode.
This module makes it possible for clients to request free samples of a products. This is a must have for B2B commerce, specially where you are dealing with products where the touch and feel of a material is just as important as it’s look, like:
- cosmetics or health care - smell and softness of a cream
- clothing industry - size and quality of a t-shirt and it’s print
- car industry - leather types and colors for car interior
- furniture - leather texture and coloring for office chairs, couches and other items
- pavement industry - concrete roughness and durability
... and the list can go on and on. You name it!
If this is what you're after, this is the module you need: squeeze out the maximum from your B2B shop, product presentation or catalog mode website with a sample request module!
Front office features
Back office options
- future clients can touch and feel the final product
- My Samples option is added to My Account list
- Samples sidebox - aka "Samples Cart”
- animated add to samples cart effect
- quantity can be forced or set to one, regardless of the normal buy form
- price can be turned off on module level
- attributes, colors and reference is also saved
- email is sent to both client and admin with request details
- messaging system for client and admin
- multiple and dynamic statuses for request - 3 by default
- one page login / register (just as one page checkout) with fast register (OPC)
- category permission (request button is present only in selected categories)
- product type permission (request button is present only if product is not sold online)
- guest checkout option
- terms and conditions can be added and made mandatory
- separate menupoint for submits is automatically added under Orders tab
- admin can add statuses
- admin can change status of a request
- instant submit can be enabled / disabled for logged in clients
- guest checkout can be enabled / disabled
- Terms and Conditions can be made mandatory
- category management
- receiver email address management
- forced quantity settings
Frequently purchased together
Module works in both catalog and normal mode!
What your customers will like
Can touch and feel a product before they buy.
Make sure that Ask for a Quote or Ask for a Quote PRO modules are not installed, because these three share the same database structure, being one product family, derived from each other! The module will alert you if this is the case and will not install itself, but for safety, you should be aware of this!
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
To install the Free Sample Request module, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your Back Office if you have not already done so.
2. Go to the Modules tab.
3. Click the text which says, "Add a new module”
4. Click the "Browse..." button next to the Module File field
5. Select the file which you downloaded from Prestashop Addons or our website. It should be called "freesamplerequest.zip".
6. Click the "Upload this module" button.
6. You should see the "Free sample request" module in the list of modules. Click the "Install" button next to this module to install the module.
8. Configure it to your needs.
Dedicated tab is automatically added under "Orders"
What's New in Version 1.0(03/14/2016)
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: