PayU Latam Module
% of users recommend this product
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
Users think this product is suitable for e-merchants who are:
184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
PayU Latam is the leading online payment service provider in Latin America with more than 20,000 clients.
What this product does for you
Provide customers reinsurance
- PayU Latam’s multi-language and multi-currency platform has the most complete anti-fraud system in the region. The 70+ payment options allows its clients to reach the entire market with cash deposits, bank transfers, and local and international credit cards in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama and Peru.
- Whatever the size of your business, we have solutions to help you grow it.
- With a single integration, you can receive payments with all payment methods we offer.
- Trust PayU to ensure the security of your transactions with our anti-fraud system, so you can focus on your business.
- Integrated with PrestaShop – start using PayU Latam now, as the module is already configured
- Optimized Checkout – the PayU Latam checkout has been optimized to ensure merchants receive the highest conversion of transactions possible
- Multi Language and Multi Currency Module – the PayU Module is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese as well as the currencies of Argentina (ARS), Brazil (BRL), Chile (CLP), Colombia (COP), Mexico (MXN), Panama (USD) and Peru (PEN).
- Safe and Secure – PayU Latam is PCI DSS compliant for its data protection practices
- 70+ Payment Methods – Accept more than 70 payment to reach the entire Latin American market
- Anti-Fraud System – the company’s advanced anti-fraud system protects your business’s transactions to minimize electronic fraudulent purchases
If you have any technical related questions, please send an email to email@example.com with you PayU Merchant ID.
What your customers will like
PayU Latam is the leading online payment service provider in Latin America. Over 20,000 merchants use PayU Latam to accept local payments in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama and Peru. PayU accepts over 70 payment options including cash deposits, local bank transfers and local and international credit cards to reach the entire Latin American market.
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
How to get a PayU Latam account:
How to configure the PayU Latam module:
- Enter your username and password to the Sign in
- In the PayU Latam administrative module go to the "Configuration" tab
- In the "Technical information" section you will find the ApiKey and Merchant Id
- With this information, go to the "Settings" in the PrestaShop PayU Latam module and fill in the required fields.
- Press the "Save" button.
- If you enable the "Test Mode" all transactions to be processed will not be real*
* this mode should never be active in production for real transactions.
Frequently purchased together
About the developer, PrestaShop Partners
This developer answers your questions in: