22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
The Official module BNL (http://www.bnlpositivity.it/it/soluzioni-pagamento/pos-virtuale.html) permit any transactions with major credit cards.
The module is compatible with versions 1.4.X till 1.6.X
What this product does for you
The Official module BNL built with BNL POSitivity (http://www.bnlpositivity.it/it/soluzioni-pagamento/pos-virtuale.html) permit any transactions with credit cards (visa, mastercard, american express, diners, jcb, paypal).
These features are:
- Order form: Displays the unique code to confirm and change the status of your order
- Modules tab: You can view the list of orders not gone well and the respective error codes include motivation.
- Modules tab: You can also delete an order from the list if it is not successful. This list also includes the date, the direct link to the client, the code BNL, the amount of the carriage and the ID of the shopping cart.
- The module is supplied with installation instructions and license (README.pdf and Licenza.pdf)
- The module allows the seller to test this setting in configurations the testing phase
• Save in list database of orders not gone well and consulted the section modules
• Ability to validate orders not gone well or delete from the list
• Insert the tab order of the unique transaction code
• Ability to use the module being tested if it were needed
Frequently purchased together
By downloading the form you agree to the terms and conditions contained in the file Licenza.pdf
What your customers will like
The customer can select from a wide range of credit cards to pay for their purchases (visa, mastercard, american express, diners, jcb, paypal) with evidence of working with a global market leader in what the group BNL BNP -Paribas.
The module is compatible with versions 1.4.X and 1.6.X
If you have any need to write email@example.com
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
The installation involves manual configuration of the STORE ID and SECRET KEY (supplied by BNL) in the page-ipg util.php and STORE the ID in the configuration page of the form.
All information contained in the file README_it.pdf attached to the module
What's New in Version 3.0.1(12/16/2014)
- major update for 1.6 version
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: