Unicredit PagOnline Imprese Module
220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
This module enables purchases through Unicredit PagOnline Imprese (not for the old PagOnline Card) payment method in your store.
What this product does for you
Your store(s) can easily accept Credit Card payments through Unicredit PagOnline Imprese payment method.
Please note that this module works with PagOnline Imprese, not for the old PagOnline Carte (see our dedicated module).
It's tested on Prestashop 1.5.1.x and upper (including 1.6.x) and supports multishop and "one page checkout".
By module settings, you can either only authorize payments (manual intervention in bank back office to conclude transfer), or activate the immediate charge from the customer's account (without any further manual intervention)
- payment through Unicredit payment gateway
- possibility to define test and production accounts and easily switch between them
- fully translatable in any language (default translation: english and italian)
- full Prestashop themes compliance (you can easily integrate it on any theme)
- easly find payments from your store in the bank back office
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
After module installation check:
- Currency: Unicredit by default accept only payments in Euro (EUR). You can ask Unicredit to enable, for example, USD. The module support multi currency without code modifications. Remember only to check the "payment modules" backoffice page to correctly setup Currency/payment module(s) associations.
- Country: In Prestashop back office you can exclude PagOnline Imprese Module in payment involving some specific countries.
- Abandoned Payments: Unicredit PagOnline Imprese does not manage "server to server" notifications, although the module implements several strategies to reduce the risk of abandoned payments (see documentation), we strongly recommend to ask Unicredit to remove the summary screen at the end of the transaction, so the user will be redirected immediately to the shop. They do this by explicit request, for the production environment.
What your customers will like
Customers will be able to pay by several credit cards through PagOnline Imprese secure website.
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.0.7(12/21/2015)
- 1.0.7 bug fix: wrong module redirect
About the developer, Blulab
Blulab has been developing a large number of eCommerce solutions for over 15 years, with a strong specialization in the food & wine industry.
- Analysis of the project from a technical, functional and business-model point of view
- Integration of the online business with offline channels, with enterprise systems, ERP, marketplaces, price comparators, email marketing platforms, logistics and shipping advanced operators
This developer answers your questions in: