Display flyer content on different positions of your store.
What this product does for you
Conversion rate Promote your products
1. Create flyer on different positions of your website.
2. Specify visiblity on desktop, tablet and mobile.
3. Add html content which can be anything like text, link, image, etc.
4. Adjust settings to your specific needs.
1. Multilang support
2. Multistore support
3. Placable onto 6 different positions
4. Customize CSS
5. Many options to customize to your needs
Frequently bought together
Image descriptions are a little-known SEO feature for product pages, but precise description is a surefire way to increase your e-commerce’s search engine visibility. The SEO Images (Alt tag) module automates ALT tag creation for product images and produces quality content to improve your site’s page ranking.
Decrease the number of you store's abandoned carts by adding a notification that will appear directly in the customer's browser. This module can be installed and configured in just 30 seconds and displays the number of products in a customer's cart next to your store's favicon. It's a discrete and effective nudge to remind users they have a full cart and encourage them to check out!
What your customers will like
Customers like to see offers, promotions, news, etc. on noticeable place.
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
1. In the modules tab, click on add a new module.
2. If a file of the module exists online, specify its URL in the Module URL field and then click on Download this module.
3. If the file is on your computer, click on Browse to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer, select the file then validate the dialogue box.
4. Click on Upload this module.
5. If the installation is successful, you will see a success message.
6. The module will then appear in your list of modules under the Module tab.
7. Click on the install button to install the module.
8. If the configuration note appears, click on Configure button to configure to go to module configuration page.
9. Enjoy using the module!
What's New in Version 1.2.2(06/30/2016)
About the developer
Other items from the same developer