Display flyer content on different positions of your store.
What this product does for you
Conversion rate Promote your products
1. Create flyer on different positions of your website.
2. Specify visiblity on desktop, tablet and mobile.
3. Add html content which can be anything like text, link, image, etc.
4. Adjust settings to your specific needs.
1. Multilang support
2. Multistore support
3. Placable onto 6 different positions
4. Customize CSS
5. Many options to customize to your needs
Frequently bought together
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on May 25, 2018. Bring your store into compliance with the EU regulations! Developed by the PrestaShop team with help from our GDPR experts, the Official GDPR Compliance module is the only one that offers you a solution adapted not only for your site that processes the personal data collected by the PrestaShop solution, but also the
Image descriptions are a little-known SEO feature for product pages, but precise description is a surefire way to increase your e-commerce’s search engine visibility. The SEO Images (Alt tag) module automates ALT tag creation for product images and produces quality content to improve your site’s page ranking.
What your customers will like
Customers like to see offers, promotions, news, etc. on noticeable place.
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
1. In the modules tab, click on add a new module.
2. If a file of the module exists online, specify its URL in the Module URL field and then click on Download this module.
3. If the file is on your computer, click on Browse to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer, select the file then validate the dialogue box.
4. Click on Upload this module.
5. If the installation is successful, you will see a success message.
6. The module will then appear in your list of modules under the Module tab.
7. Click on the install button to install the module.
8. If the configuration note appears, click on Configure button to configure to go to module configuration page.
9. Enjoy using the module!
What's New in Version 1.2.2(06/30/2016)
About the developer
Other items from the same developer