Provides a payment method suitable to your customers
This module allows you to provide the means of payment by LCR customers to your business
The bill of exchange or "trafficking" is a title by which a named person "shooter" gives
order to another person called "pulled" to pay a sum of money on a date
determined in favor of a third person called "carrier" , "lessee" or "
beneficiary " .
The bill has several characters :
- it is a negotiable instrument,
- it is an act of trade whatever the people involved or the origin of
- debt . In case of disputes , the Commercial Court has jurisdiction
- it is a payment instrument ,
- it can be an instrument of credit : a merchant gives to one of its customers
- credit limited in time to be set . He draws a bill on his client who accepts
- then returns to his banker trafficking which he expects , ie the banker pays him
- the amount on the bill less the discount and will pay
- maturity by the drawee (the client , beneficiary of the credit ) .
In practice , since trafficking was accepted by the person fired, maturity arrival,
shooter to get this resolved.