AUDIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Manage PrestaShop architecture and file system.
- Mastering the Core and PrestaShop modules in Legacy Code and Symfony2.
- Improving your software knowledge and associated tools in order to effectively integrate the graphics.
- Acquire the skills to edit the heart of the PrestaShop solution and develop new modules.
- Understand the new structure of PrestaShop Classic theme.
Web agencies, freelancers that already have an advanced knowledge of PrestaShop version 1.6.
Having already participated to a PrestaShop Front-end and Back-end training.
Day 1: Back – end
Day 2: Front – end
- New features in development
- Classes controllers and overrides
- 3 spaces:
- Legacy Code
- Intermediary Code
- New Code
- Symfony2 key folders and new structure
- Data base structure and Doctrine
- Module management and creation
- New features (Tell me more about your themes!)
- Theme organisation; Understand the domain division
- New Smarty
- New Resource Management
- New Translation Management
- New standards and technologies
- Configuring your environment
- FO: create our new theme and start to change it
Final Exam - 40 min
Administration will be providing a visual PowerPoint presentation and hands on practice within the PrestaShop platform.
Prior to the training date, we will provide logins and passwords to the connect to the platform as well as course material. We encourage you to ask questions throughout the training session.
Groups of 8 people maximum.
Training is hosted in web conference by an expert trainer certified by PrestaShop.
In order to access our online training you will need:
- A microphone to interact with the trainer (instant messaging will be available).
2 consecutive days
7 hours training per day
Hours: from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (GMT +1)